Recent content by 12guitdown

1. 1

How to remove tap from some devices?

So I exchanged a few emails with CBA and they think bc my warped vinyl is an early model it’s not cc51 programmed so I’m gonna have to send it in for an update. They’ll get back on Monday for that issue. So far, I’ve ran the gravitas thru it’s paces and it completely ignores midi clock and stays...
  2. 1

Ok got it. I’ll check it out. I did use that cc51 off and on at 0 on the global page, macro page, tap tempo button and the device button itself simultaneously and it works for the gravitas but not the warped vinyl. So according to the way you did it, I’ll have to repeat that that action for...
  3. 1

And thx Ron. I’ll look into that as well.
  4. 1

What’s a multi step button and how do you create one? Also, which button(s) are used?
  5. 1

You can’t set the CBA’s to ignore tap but the latter part makes sense. However, I think in the global menu you have three options for tempo; master, slave and off. So would I set it to slave?
  6. 1

So I tried everything and couldn’t get it them to ignore. Once I started tapping they started to follow along. I even went to the tap tempo button and added a new cc command to a CBA pedal for cc 51 off/00 and on/00. I think what I need to do is go to devices and change it from CBA gravitas to...
  7. 1

Ok so the cc is 51. Great. I’d checked the CBA cc charts and didn’t see that. I’ll first try to do this from the devices page or maybe I can add an additional command from the loops page on that particular button. If not, I’ll try the preset edit as mentioned above and hopefully be able to...
  8. 1

Newbie w/ a few Q's: chase bliss

Ah ok. Well since I’m setting up a button page for the CBA’s I won’t be using this route anymore. Thx!!!
  9. 1

ok so I’m using tap tempo global on the pbc but only want it to control the timeline and tonal recall. I can’t quite figure out how to remove it from the Gravitas and Warped Vinyl. How do I do this from the editor?
  10. 1

Hold button, jump to page

Yeah it was the global setting. Ok so now it’s watching nfl and populating button pages on a Sunday afternoon. All good so far.
  11. 1

Ok I did not so I’ll look into it a little later today. Then after a get that 4th page to open up I gotta then figure out how to populate the buttons in such a way where I can scroll up or down through each CBA preset and the ability to create a CBA preset and save, all on that one page. Good...
  12. 1

I’ve read the tutorial and exhausted everything through searches here on the forum for this and a few other hang ups and I can’t believe after three weeks I still don’t have the pbc set up how I need it. So frustrating.
  13. 1

So I went to create a button page like this for my CBA pedals but it won’t access. This is for page four. First off, I always want the loops button to take me back to the previous page so I copied that first to page 4. I also titled page 4 -CBA. Then I followed the above to a T and wrote it to...
  14. 1

Newbie w/ a few Q's: chase bliss

Ok I'll try those. I think I'll need to ultimately set up a button page for the cba's. The mute/tuner works as it should when not in set up mode. This is all still pretty new to me but I'm starting to get it. Appreciate all the help here.
Back