Recent content by Babbel

1. B

How to connect a RJM gt22 to axe fx3,kemper and helix and use them together in a 19 inck rack?

Okay, that's fantastic. So it is posssible to get the best presets ore Banks from several devices. But I have to use the GTeditor to naming and manage them. So the CCNUMBERS from the axefx3 ,as example, have to be the same as the one a program in the GT editor? Is that procedure the same for...
  2. B

How to connect a RJM gt22 to axe fx3,kemper and helix and use them together in a 19 inck rack?

Okay, is it possible to apply different midi numbers to each device and switch them with a flick of a knob on the gt22. Example, axefx3 on midi CC1, helix CC2 and kemper on CC3. So when u toutch knob1 wIth CC1 i can get all the presets from the axefx3. When I toutch knob 2 I get all the helix...
  3. B

Thank you, this wil help me a lot. But how can i send all my banks and presets from each device to the GT22? Do I need to program them seperataly ore can I copie them from the "axefx3, helix ore kemper"device to the Gt22? When the Banks and presets set on the Gt22 do i need to set pre and post...
  4. B

How can i setup my gt22 mastermind to control an axefx3,helix and kemper at the same time? Al my equipement is build in an 19inch rack?
Back