Recent content by ClearlyPetrucciObsessed

1. C

All the gear and absolutely no idea

if we can do that i would forever be grateful, im trying to mimic his set up step for step, so having this sorted would be amazing, how would you suggest i start the whole process then ?
  2. C

is there any way i can get a video to you? sorry to pester its just driving me nuts and before yesterday i was a complete MIDI novice, you should put a disclaimer on the box when you buy a GT that says "must have a functioning brain to operate" XD
  3. C

yeah all of the above, the midi out on the far left is the one its connected to (as if you was looking at the pedal board stood up) and the second midi out is going to the midi IN of the JP2C, i get everything working fine but because the commands on the delays and chorus blocks are basically...
  4. C

yeah im struggling massively, i basically want to do everything how petrucci uses it, few things to buy before i have all the gear but when he switches scenes all of his delay blocks on the GT turn off (for his rythem tone) when i do it they work for all the patches but the chorus and delay...
  5. C

last question for now, looking to be able to enable delay block 2 in the same scene but turn off block 1, then when im done with the block 2 i'd like to be able to go back to block 1 any ideas ?
  6. C

you have no idea how many hours i spent trying to figure this out and you've solved it in like 2 minutes, just got it working perfectly thank you so much
  7. C

I'll try and make this quick but basically i need help programming this GT 22, im basically trying to copy petrucci's set up and im very very new to MIDI and how this all works, so far managed to load my axe fx into the GT and set up midi commands to change the channels on my GT depending on the...
Back