Recent content by Dallas

1. Dallas

Mission SP1-RJM for Fractal

I have a Mission SP1-RJM. Will this work directly into Fractal units or do I need a custom cable? Thx
  2. Dallas

Anyone integrated RJM with HX Stomp?

Curious how your integrations are going with HX Stomp. Haven't seen any yet.
  3. Dallas

Generic Device Video Tutorial

+1
  4. Dallas

What case is GT22 in on RJM homepage?

Look up a guitarist named Tim Womble. It is his rig.
  5. Dallas

[DONE] Line 6 HX Stomp Integration

Buying an HX Stomp and would love it if the HX Stomp were fully integrated like the Helix is. Benefits to the user: obvious Benefits to RJM: -I cannot see the existing integration of a GT with Helix as a popular one. This would take advantage of the work you've already done (setting up Helix...
  6. Dallas

MIDI Signal Chain & MEG vs Alternatives

@rjmmusic On that note: again, I'm phantom powering the GT22. If I use a 7pin midi cable from GT22 to MEG on my board, will the MEG still be safely powered sufficiently and safely? I guess I don't want to mess anything up power-wise, or put too much strain on the initial power injector.
  7. Dallas

Thanks Ron, that's a good idea. Didn't even think about that. One of those cases where I didn't even realize the usefulness of the abundance of outs on the GT22. Looking forward to this!
  8. Dallas

Revisiting a hybrid setup, consisting of my Kemper, GT22 and pedals. I do currently use the RJM 5pin to 7pin Power Injector and would like to continue doing so. I own a Decibel Eleven Loop Expander that I got for a bargain in hopes of setting this up, but I found it confusing to program. Two...
  9. Dallas

5 & 7 pin MIDI cable max length

Appreciate the response, Ron!
  10. Dallas

Alphabetic Sort

+1
  11. Dallas

5 & 7 pin MIDI cable max length

Running GT22, Kemper and POWERED RJM 5 pin to 7 pin adaptor. Currently running a 40 foot 7 pin midi cable from BTPA which works flawlessly. I need more length. Crazy, I know. I need about 80-100 feet. If I continue to use the 5 to 7 pin powered adaptor, will a 100-ft 7 pin midi cable...
  12. Dallas

Delay/Verb Spillover w/ Kemper

Up until now, I've been using IA CC#26 (Delay) and IA CC#28 (Reverb) to turn on/off the Delay and Reverb blocks on Kemper. Works great, but I noticed that anytime I step on different preset, delay and reverb spillover does not occur. Naturally, I am going to try to change the above CC's to #27...
  13. Dallas

Mission SP1-RJM Spring Load Inspiration

So pumped to have just received a Mission SP1-RJM with Spring Load. Now I'm trying to figure out what to do with it, so I'm looking for suggestions. For reference, I am using a Mastermind GT with my Kemper. I usually have all Kemper fx blocks occupied with compression, overdrive, eq, delays...
  14. Dallas

Preset button mutes signal, shows Tuner screen on Kemper

It was a couple things. I'd preemptively set up an auxiliary switch, combined with the fact that I'd set the volume setting on the Kemper to Expression Pedal @ 0 = Tuner". Ron got back to me with the following and it worked like a charm! "Ok, the volume issue is the position switch on the...
Back