Recent content by David Coyle

1. D

Using the Mastermind GT with an Axe-Fx III

That’s what I thought but couldn’t remember the max presets number. Thanks! Helps to know so I can better organize my presets on the Axe! Dave
  2. D

Using the Mastermind GT with an Axe-Fx III

What is the max number of Axe 3 presets you can get when using create songs? Dave
  3. D

Axe-Fx III FW 3.02 -- Can't fetch preset names?

What is the max number of preset you can fetch with scenes in song mode? 154 is all I can get? Dave
  4. D

Axe-Fx III FW 3.02 -- Can't fetch preset names?

Mine are showing up but I'm on GT16. I am having a different issue of preset changes auto changing randomly without pressing anything?? Dave
  5. D

MASTERMIND GT FIRMWARE 4.2.3 / EDITOR 4.2.0

OK I had to turn off poll state and then back on and resend to GT now it is working again. Weird.
  6. D

Now after 2.03 firmware my GT and AFX3 aren't in sync if I change presets via front panel or Axe Edit. It was working before. Help?
  7. D

Don’t know but that threw me for a loop at first. Then I watched one of the videos with pressing those two buttons and all became clear! Lol David
  8. D

For clarification buttons 1 and 3 are the small buttons under the main display.
  9. D

EXPRESSION PEDALS

In the settings for the switch in MMGT editor you have a LED light color for on and off, turn the off to color black. That worked for me?
  10. D

Tempo bug with AFX3?

I had to set the action type on mine to cc momentary also. Is this the expected behavior?
  11. D

MASTERMIND GT 4.1beta1 FIRMWARE/EDITOR

Aahh good to know thanks for the heads up!
  12. D

Got the expression pedals working but no switches, so no wah/vol yet.
  13. D

How do you get the expression pedals working?
  14. D

What was there already by Ron. I didn't change anything just have to press several times to get it to engage only for drive 1 and 2, the delay 1 and 2 work as expected. Dave
  15. D

Is anybody else having an issue with the drive switches not engaging or being very inconsistant? Dave
Back