Recent content by DavidW

1. D

Axe-FX III: Get Block Channel State on Scene Switch

Actually, I just sorted it. I noted that the external switches on my SP1-RJM pedals were working perfectly, and they are setup the same way. I went back to the original button I was having trouble with, deleted all actions and tried to do as much as I could to 'reset' the button, then set it...
  2. D

Hi Ron, I've upgraded to 4.20 final on the GT 22 and 1.18-beta1 on the Axe-FX III. Unfortunately, I haven't be able to get this to work. I've tried how I had it (regular IA toggle between the two scenes) and the way you suggested (IA cycle) and neither are syncing correctly on scene change...
  3. D

I'm using the final 4.1.0 firmware. I was on the beta previously, but had issues with scenes, so I decided to wait until the final. I upgraded and then did a factory reset of the settings and started again.
  4. D

Hi again. Perhaps it's also a bug with IA Cycle, because I can't make it work there either. It successfully cycles between the two states, but when changing scenes the button on the GT doesn't change. I've turned IA Cycle on, set three actions as you described, and the Send/Update on Preset...
  5. D

Thanks. However, they are both turned off already. I suspect it's because I'm changing scenes and not presets, and the channel state (as opposed to block off/on state) is not being queried. Maybe there's something wrong in how I've setup the button (action type CC toggle, reverb CC, off...
  6. D

Hi all, Just got my GT22 and it's awesome (RJM are awesome as well, helped me out very promptly with a defect/warranty issue). Anyway, I am using it with an Axe-FX III, and I want to build an IA switch that changes an always on block between two different channels (A & B). I've managed to do...
Back