Recent content by dbetters

1. D

A note about Axe-Fx III support

One more question - so I am not familiar with slave mode as my GT was always used as a regular controller for my Axe 1 and 2. When I switch the preset, is there a way for the Axe to send messages to tell the GT what IA's should be active and which are bypassed? For instance, when I switch from...
  2. D

Thanks. I have pretty much figured it out. Should have kept my Axe II until support was up. LOL. I'm sure it will be great once you guys are up and running with it. Love my Mastermind GT!
  3. D

So I've pretty much have moved everything that I know how to move over - on over. Kind of laborious LOL. I know RJM is working on the update and am stoked about that! I was so spoiled with AXE II compatibility. My question is about names comes from Axe III to Mastermind AND having IA buttons...
  4. D

Hey Everyone, So I just moved from Axe II to Axe III. I see the thread and how support is forthcoming. But how is everyone using the GT as a controller in the meantime? I have it working via midi port and it can change presets. But I haven't worked long enough to get it to control effects or...
Back