Recent content by deadhead1324

1. D

Effect Gizmo and Line 6 DL4

I was wondering how people have there line 6 dl4s set up in there effects gizmo. I want to be able use my 3 presets on the dl4, but have them set up in the mastermind. Is this possible? Thanks, Mike
  2. D

Effects Gizmo with Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor

How would I re arrange it so it would be on full time. Because I only have 1 free loop, and im gonna use that for the buffer
  3. D

Effects Gizmo with Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor

Im having alot of trouble trying to hook up my boss noise suppressor to the effects gizmo. Im currently using the diagram that was included in the manuel, which sets up for 12 pedals and 1 amp. I could really use some help. I attached the diagram that im using. Also would it be better if I used...
  4. D

Need Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does anyone have any tips for wiring? I was finally able to sit down yesterday and start, and its alot harder then I expected. Is it normal for my top shelf to kind of dip in the back when I slide the shelf back? Basically Im just wondering if theres a few tips or tricks that someone could offer...
  5. D

Thanks im gonna start the wiring tonight on the effects gizmo
  6. D

Just picked up a Boss Tremolo pedal, anyone recommend where to put this pedal in the chain? Thanks
  7. D

Ok so right now my setup is like this: Guitar > TU3> NS2(input)> Line 6 DL4> HOF reverb> Amp NS2(send)> Fulltone Soulbender> Morley Bad Horsie 2 Wah> Mutron III> OC3 Octave> Custom Comp> 78 Distotion> Modified Overdrive> Micro Amp> Phase 90> Micro Flanger> Micro Chorus> NS2(return) Basically I...
  8. D

Thanks man, yeah im deffitnely gonna mess around with the noise surpressor to see where it will work best. Thanks, Mike
  9. D

Thanks man, I really appreciate your help. Im new to the whole rack thing, Ive always had all my pedals on this huge board, and Im just sick of carrying that around. Thanks, Mike
  10. D

If I was to run these 10 pedals: Mu Tron III MXR 78' Distortion MXR Modified Overdrive MXR Custom Comp MXR Phase 90 MXR Micro Chorus MXR Micro Flanger Boss OC-3 Octave Fulltone Soul-Bender TC Electronics Hall of Fame Reverb What order would you suggest? Thanks, Mike
  11. D

Does it matter which effects go in the loop? Like how order matters on a pedalboard, does the same theroy apply for this setup? Thanks, Mike
  12. D

Thanks for the diagram. How would i use the mastermind? Because it has 5 switches and im using 10 pedals. Thanks, Mike
  13. D

I would like to build a rack to house all my pedals and use a Effects Gizmo with a Mastermind. Pedals: Morley Steve Vai Bad Horsie 2 Contour Wah Pedal Boss TU-3 Tuner Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor Mu Tron III MXR 78' Distortion MXR Modified Overdrive MXR Custom Comp MXR Phase 90 MXR Micro Chorus...
Back