Recent content by doozy1963

1. D

GT22 - Using Songs as Setlists

Currently I only use one preset per song so I set up a Song to act as my Setlist. I typically play at church so our set lists are only 4 or 5 songs which is great but my issue comes in when I have more than 6 songs as there seems to be no way that I can see to access the presets from 7 on, even...
  2. D

MASTERMIND GT 4.1beta1 FIRMWARE/EDITOR

Yek was kind enough to send me his settings file so when I loaded it into the GT the Tap Tempo worked normally. I checked his settings against mine for the TT button and they were all identical so it doesn't make sense but happy that it works now. In playing around with my settings before I...
  3. D

MASTERMIND GT 4.1beta1 FIRMWARE/EDITOR

I have the phantom power adapter from my AxeII and I am using that along with a 2nd 5 pin MIDI cable between the Axe3 and the GT and it appears to be working fine. Is there any reason why there would be issues? This at least saves using a wall wart for power. I plan to eventually get the 2...
  4. D

How to go to next song in Setlist mode?

I have my songs set up in the Setlist but Bank up/Bank down doesn't change songs. What am I doing wrong? Thanks!
  5. D

HELP FIRMWARE UPDATE

I was having the same problem but then Ron suggested I leave the flash drive out, power up with the buttons pressed and then put in the flash drive. Tried it with the RJM flash drive and had the same issue but when I tried it this way with a different flash drive it worked like a charm the...
  6. D

EXPRESSION PEDALS

Just thought I would let you know that my Roland EV-5 expression pedals work are working fine with the MMGT. Just plug and play. Calibration worked like a charm.
Back