Recent content by Ers

1. E

Learning to use Setlist/songs/presets

Is there a way to scroll through more than one setlist, without having to set the global setlist every time? So, can I keep banking up/down to see all setlists?
  2. E

Jet Pedals in Device List

Can you guys please include Jet pedals in the midi device list? - Jet Revelations - Lion Distortion - Lamb Overdrive Much appreciated.
  3. E

MASTERMIND PBC 4.6.3 FIRMWARE / 4.6.1 EDITOR

Appreciate it, but that can't be. They also have the Revelation reverb and great midi controllers for the HX Stomp.
  4. E

Any chance the Jet Pedals will join the list for midi devices? I have the LION and thinking of getting the LAMB. Please let me know.
  5. E

PBC: HX Stomp & Walrus D1 CC Messages (Solved!)

Oh yes, I did notice that as well and the Golden Boy is set to midi channel 4 now.
  6. E

Ok, so I noticed I didn't have my Golden Boy setting under devices set to "Send redundant PCs" on and that fixed that issue. But now in order to use the Golden Boy, I have to have on the Mako D1. If I turn it off, the Golden Boy is really low to almost off. Can someone help, please? I'm thinking...
  7. E

I'm having the same issue with the Walrus D1. Whenever I go to a certain loop, which has the D1 to be on, it flashes on and then turns off right away. See video. I also attached my rjs file.
  8. E

Jackson Audio Golden Boy - On/Off Preset Actions

Thanks. I will try this and let you all know.
  9. E

Jackson Audio Golden Boy - On/Off Preset Actions

Hi, I set my Golden Boy to activate on a preset with a preset action, but when I change to a different preset, the Golden Boy does not turn off. How can I set my Golden Boy to turn on when I select that preset and turn off when I change to a different preset?
  10. E

When will the Jackson Audio Golden Boy and Asabi be added to the Device list? Also, any idea when the Walrus Audio - Mako series be added as well?
  11. E

PBC6X Loops 1-3

Thank you so much for your reply. I ordered new Creation Music TS cables.
  12. E

PBC6X Loops 1-3

I have a TRS to Split Mono cable and wanted to know if I can connect the TRS end to loop 1/2/3, into the send input and use it as a mono connection? 4,5,6 and 7 are being used and I just got the Golden Boy I would like to add to my board, and I have a creation TRS to Split Mono cable that I...
Back