Recent content by Frozone

1. F

PBC - Timeline BPM control

Ok, I've looked but struggling to find specific info on how to have my PBC control the BPM of a setting on my Timeline. I did find a video showing how to set up the PBC if you had a Memory Man, but wasn't helping in my situation. Is there a tutorial/video someone can point me to? Thank you!
  2. F

Pedals with remote switching/MIDI

You're the man! Have yet to look at the editor, but feel pretty good about this. Should know here shortly! Just connected and went through what you had pictured... BOOM! It works like a charm. Thanks a bunch!
  3. F

Awesome! Do you mind taking a screenshot of your settings to activate this? I'm away from the software all week, so I won't be able to poke around.
  4. F

Thanks for the insight. I don't have the V2 yet, just the V1... Hopefully will switch over here in a week or two and was trying to prepare :-)
  5. F

Sorry for my ignorance, but how would the PBC tell the Superbolt V2 how to switch from Gain 1 to Gain 2? Is it just by running another loop into the Gain Jack and then telling that preset to turn on that specific loop which would in turn access the second gain option?
  6. F

So how does this necessarily work with say the JHS Superbolt V2? I have the Chase Bliss Audio MIDI Control Box. So does the PBC send out midi to that box, then via TRS it would switch on/off saved preset OD?
  7. F

PBC w/ Strymon Nixie App

Any updates? I've tried an Iconnectivity MIO & Yamaha UX16... The MIO read each device **the very first time** but duplicated the BigSky & Timeline... I had 2 of each pedal in the Nixie app... After disconnecting, restarting, and trying again... I've been unsuccessful. Can't find jack squat :-/
  8. F

Need some assistance...

Presets beyond 5 & Programming while on the move... As for the presets question, I know you can create more than 5 presets per song, but how would I access say preset 6-16 (If I had that may....)? Also, I thought I had read about being able to create presets/songs/setlists while on the road...
  9. F

Signal chain, but VP is main question

Nice! Thanks Paul!
  10. F

Signal chain, but VP is main question

So I just brought this home and I'm coming from a Disaster Area setup... As far as setting this up (ins/outs) what would you suggest? I have Compressor (Send1), Pog (Send2), OD1 (Send3), OD2 (Send4), OD3 (Send5), OD4 (Send6), Boost (Send7), Volume Pedal, then Tremelo before going to Timeline &...
Back