Recent content by Grey Bear

1. G

Another GT16 scene - preset name issue W/ AxeFx3

Nothing different. I have the BTPA rack unit panel on the back of my AXEiii and everytime I set things up, its great to just have it work…. UPDATE: I just got out of the studio from a 8 hour session with the axe and MMGT. Damn! My client was blown away how many sounds I conjured up without...
  2. G

Button Layout Changes for the AXE FXiii

This is my first time using my MMGT with an AXE fxiii. I have A couple changes that I have made to the standard set up that works better for myself. I thought I would share them. I have use the MMGT on a very dark stage of times and I really prefer the darker colors that Ron has provided. I...
  3. G

Hi there guys, I’m going to continue to check on my reliability with the set up. I’m going to do a full recording day at a different studio tomorrow and then a gig the next day, I actually haven’t had my MMGT outside of my own studio since Covid started. I’ve just been gigging with my other...
  4. G

Changes Buttons on the stock AXE fx iii pages ~ Aiming for success

Ok, It's great to know that the forum is here for the extra motivation to finish through things. Once the by directional connections were fixed in the rig this morning I've been off to the races. I've got a two-year-old at daycare and a client that canceled because of Cove today so I have...
  5. G

Changes Buttons on the stock AXE fx iii pages ~ Aiming for success

Hello Hello, It's been quite a morning here working with my MMGT. I've already gotten some great replies in terms of the bi directional MIDI issues. Even when I'm sauing out problems I only try to change one variable at a time to make sure I know what fixed it, but all I can say at this point...
  6. G

Ron / Admin, Thanks so much for getting back to me. I wanted to make sure I tried to get this on the forum before writing you an email about it. Your thoughts about the other bi directional functions are a great help. The tuner display is activating the tuner on the ask affects but coming up...
  7. G

Hey there JustMC, I'm going to do my own post about the exact same topic you're having. I seem to be a little deeper in the weeds than you. I have a good chunk more issues not going correctly on my master man GT. I also have a 16 button version, and I have followed your post closely hoping that...
  8. G

Glad to be here ~

Hello out there fellow RGM fans and users! My name is Grey Bear Erickson I've been using Ron's products for about 18 years at this point. I've gone through lots of different gizmos, floor units, and three MM GT's. I've just started repurposing my mastermind GT from my Ableton rig to running my...
Back