Recent content by IggySniff

1. IggySniff

2 Way Communication with FX8 mark II

That did the trick, working like a charm now. Thanks again!
  2. IggySniff

Ok, I guess I spoke too soon, I am having trouble getting the FX8 to switch presets. I can get the FX8 to switch presets if I add a PC change message to an IA button, but when I create a preset and check the FX8 box and select the PC message I want, the FX8 doesn't do anything. I messed around...
  3. IggySniff

Ahh, ok. I just assumed that it did. Thanks anyway.
  4. IggySniff

Hey, I am having a problem with 2 way communication between my MMGT16 and my new FX8. I can control the FX8 no problem, changing presets and scenes works, but the tuner function on the MMGT isn't working (i get a "?") and when I switch presets it doesn't update which effect blocks are active, so...
  5. IggySniff

Alter Ego X4, Need Help

I'm 99% sure there is no way to bypass, which sucks.
  6. IggySniff

External switches & presets question.

Thanks for the reply, this worked perfectly for me.
  7. IggySniff

External switches & presets question.

Hello, I have a 4 button external switch for my MMGT16 and was wondering if it is possible to assign specific presets to each button. I've been trying a few things and I can't seem to get it to work. If i assign the external switches as presets it will only recall preset #1 on all four switches.
  8. IggySniff

Alter Ego X4, Need Help

Update: I emailed TC about the Alter Ego X4 and I guess it was shipped with the new firmware, the manual still says it's in omni mode when in fact it is on midi channel 1. So I made a quick swap on my MM-GT16, changed the X4 to ch1 and my effect gizmo to ch4 and everything is working now. It...
  9. IggySniff

My new rig

It's still a work in progress but i figured i'd show off some pics (sorry some are dark). Signal Chain in Effect Gizmo: Guitar in front (bypass buffer) Loop 1: Iron Bell Fuzz Loop 2: Hoof Fuzz Loop 3: Buffer Loop 4: n/a Loop 5: Tube Screamer Loop 6: Boss Acoustic Sim Loop 7: Vortex...
  10. IggySniff

Finally Got mine All Together for a photo!

Very nice! Love the top on that PRS!
  11. IggySniff

Alter Ego X4, Need Help

So I checked out TC's website and there is a firmware update for the Flashback X4 which changes it to midi channel 1 instead of omni mode, unfortunately nothing for the Alter Ego X4 :(
  12. IggySniff

Alter Ego X4, Need Help

Ok, thanks for the reply. I wish TC would improve the midi on their pedals, kinda limited functionality, but I love the sounds I can get out of it. Oh well, guess i'll pick up an Event Processor and try that out. Thanks.
  13. IggySniff

Alter Ego X4, Need Help

Hello, I'm having some trouble recalling presets on my TC Electronic Alter Ego X4. Midi Chain as follows: Mastermind GT16 -> Effect Gizmo -> Alter Ego X4 (Loop 10 effect Gizmo) -> Mini Amp Gizmo I have the Alter Ego X4 set up as a generic PC/CC Device on midi channel 4, PC Offset: 0, Max PC...
Back