Recent content by Jop

1. Jop

[RESOLVED] What buttons on the GT22 can be controlled from a 2nd MIDI pedals with CC numbers?

Feature request: A possibility to use cc link for preset buttons in a song would be really nice. So I would have an external controller switch to preset 1, preset 2 etc of the current song without having to set up a different set of controls per song on the external device.
  2. Jop

Introducing the MultiBox

Thanks!
  3. Jop

RJM appreciation post

I was listening to the Chairmen Of The Boards podcast, really enjoyed it. Just wanted to share how much of my creative ideas I have been able to execute because of the amazing flexibility of the RJM products. In my band we refuse to play with tracks, but we have complex arrangements sometimes...
  4. Jop

Introducing the MultiBox

Hi, I have a question regarding the multibox. I’m looking to simplify my midi chain. Sorry if this is too complex a question for a forum post. I tried to explain as clear as possible. Mastermind GT is on a pedal board with two HX Stomps which I use for two synths (also midi controlled) and it...
  5. Jop

Axe Fx III Control Switch

Thanks Alexander
  6. Jop

Axe Fx III Control Switch

Hi, a bump on this, would it be possible to add the control switches to the [MMGT <-> Axe FX III] integration? Or is it limited to the Fractal FC controllers?
  7. Jop

Two masterminds - one editor

Thanks to both
  8. Jop

Two masterminds - one editor

Hi, Forgive me if this has been covered before, I couldn’t find it here. I’m using two mastermind GT’s in sync mode. Due to the nature of the performance I regularly have to edit presets and button layouts. When I want to make a change, I have to sync one mastermind, save the file on my...
  9. Jop

Midi clock for only one preset

O my thank you so much!
  10. Jop

Midi clock for only one preset

Hi, I'd like to send midi clock only in a single preset. The only way I can see this working is by setting the tempo to OFF for all other presets. Am I correct? If so, wish me luck, that'll be a lot of clicking :) Cheers!
  11. Jop

Remote control GT via CC

Thanks for the quick reply! I'll check it out
  12. Jop

Remote control GT via CC

Hi, I'd like to be able to send a midi message to my GT, asking it to bank up. Is this possible? How would I configure this? Thanks!
  13. Jop

Search for song in Mastermind Editor

+1! I would very much enjoy a search box in the presets tab some day
  14. Jop

iPad Versions of Mastermind Editor

+1! I'd love this
  15. Jop

Wish: search field for presets in the editor

Thanks for considering!
Back