Recent content by Josh _W

1. Josh _W

Global Audio Loop?

I had thought about that, but due to space on my board I was thinking that a selectable input would be easier. I may just go that route in the mean time though. Thanks!
  2. Josh _W

Global Audio Loop?

Ok, thanks!
  3. Josh _W

MASTERMIND PBC FIRMWARE 2.0 Beta 5

Also having an issue setting up an IA Action for the Dry signal. Under IA Actions/Action Type:Audio/Subtype:Signal/Number it won't let me select anything other than the 1: Input Mute.
  4. Josh _W

Global Audio Loop?

Is there any way of making an audio loop independent of presets? Here's what I'm hoping to accomplish. I run wireless on my pedalboard (plugged into the "in 1-4"). I'd love to use loop 2's return as a secondary in for a second guitar, or backup in case I have an issue with the wireless. If...
  5. Josh _W

Hey Ron, I'm using the beta v5. I've set up a page that has Device PC +/- for both my Strymon BigSky and Timeline, but when I've made a change and use the IA Store button, it doesn't save the updated PC's to the preset. I'm also still encountering the same two issues that I posted previously...
  6. Josh _W

Hey Ron, two things that I'm encountering: 1) I have an external switch with two normally open buttons wired for bank up and bank down, the hold on the bank down will send it to the tuner. Worked perfectly in v1. Now, the switches work perfectly until I hold for the tuner. It sends me to the...
Back