Recent content by Karsten Fliegner

1. K

Strange behavior of Gizmo

I have a Volante in a stereo loop (it can be any of the 4 stereo loops). When I play through it I get a signal back that is one-sided mono. If I uplug and replug the insert cable on the back of the Gizmo, stereo sound is restored. If I then turn off that loop on the front panel, then turn it...
  2. K

Odd Effects Gizmo Behavior

Used setup mode as described and that took care of it, thanks! Strange, because I can't recall ever having changed the default settings, nor can I imagine a reason to.
  3. K

Odd Effects Gizmo Behavior

When sending MIDI CC commands from my Axe-Fx III using the MIDI block I can activate loops 1-8 (CC #s 80-87), but not 9-12 (CC #s 88-91). This is the case whether I run my TS to TRS cable from Output 5-8 to In 9 or from CS out to in 9. I tested literally every loop with the same MIDI block...
  4. K

Effects Gizmo: Question about using a single stereo loop after 4 mono pedals

I've re-read the Gizmo manual and now am even more confused. If a TS to TRS cable (I think that's what you meant above) goes from CS Out (mono) to In 9 (stereo), what goes into the other 3 jacks labeled 9? Am I right in thinking a TRS to TRS cable from Send 9 to the input, then a TRS to...
  5. K

Sorry, I'm confused. I had assumed (probably incorrectly) that I would take a double-TS to TRS cable from the R and L out jacks of the Enzo to In 9, then a TRS to TRS cable from Send 9 to the Input jack on the Enzo. If this is not the case, then how do I route the pedal to the loop? Sorry again...
  6. K

Hello, I'm new to the forum (though a long-time Gizmo user, and moderately long-time Mastermind PBC user). I've been using the Effects Gizmo for 4 mono effects, but now I have a Meris Enzo I'd like to place in a stereo loop. My question is: do I need to have anything in the loops between 4 (my...
Back