Recent content by kpoole

1. kpoole

Strymon Mobius (anyone try this)

I don't have the H9 but Mobius in Loop 3 (Pre) and Loop 7 (Post) with Deco, TimeLine and BigSky in stereo in Loops 8-10 and it works like a dream - no ground loops or any other unwanted noise. I think I read some of the same internet forums you must have...maybe something that's been worked out...
  2. kpoole

Settings for Mission RJM exp pedal

I've just realised I didn't ask a question with my last post here... The SP-1 is still not responding at all - the switch is not changing between assigned pedals (Mobius - TimeLine) or turning on or off. The screen shots in my earlier post are my current settings. Can you see something wrong...
  3. kpoole

Where i put the ditto????

This is a related question on looper placement on the PBC with added stereo element... I have an Electro-Harmonix 22500 looper on the way and I'm thinking about how to place it with the PBC and make full use of the stereo features on the pedal. I've settled on it inserted between the Out 5/6 and...
  4. kpoole

I've attached some screen shots of my settings. The first is of the Globals page. The second is of my Expression Pedal 1 page (accessed via the 'Exp Pedal' Edit button in the 'Expression Pedals' field on the Globals page). The third is of my Expression Pedal 2 page (accessed via the 'ExpPdl2'...
  5. kpoole

I'm still not clear on the expression pedal set-up... I clicked the 'Exp Pedal' tab at the top of the 'Expression Pedals' field on the Globals page to Edit it. On the 'Editing Expression Pedal (Global)' page I set both of the 'CC Number' tabs (for my Mobius and TimeLine) to None. I sent the...
  6. kpoole

Thanks Ron. I'm trying to edit presets in the Editor. Working on my laptop and preparing presets by turning buttons on and off as well as selecting presets on my connected MIDI devices - nothing else.
  7. kpoole

I'm not sure how to "set expression pedal 2 to be disabled". Also, when I "set the external switch 1 button type to Pedal Group 1" am I correct in thinking I do this by clicking the 'Ext Switch 1' tab in the 'External Switches' field and then selecting from the 'Button Type' pull-down menu...
  8. kpoole

I have my RJM SP-1 controlling various parameters on a Mobius, TimeLine and BigSky. But what I haven't been able to figure out is how to use the toe switch to simply turn the RJM SP-1 pedal on/off. Ideally I'd like to have a preset that involves either the Mobius (a filter engine preset, for...
  9. kpoole

Controlling Strymon Timeline

Just in case you were going to get back to me...some perseverance and I've gotten things worked out now so all good. Thanks again for the video upload.
  10. kpoole

I don't mind that the looper display doesn't show on the Timeline. But when I go to the Page 4 Buttons set-up as your video explains whatever Preset I'm currently in just shuts off and the PBC doesn't appear to be 'talking' (via MIDI) to the Timeline at all. I followed your set-up video step by...
  11. kpoole

Thanks for the video Ron. I've followed it through and got all the switches as you have done. But I'm not sure on the process to kick the looper function in. Do I put the Timeline in the Looper mode on the pedal itself and then control via the PBC? I tried this but didn't manage to get things...
  12. kpoole

Thanks for the response - that's what I had set up. I'll have to have another look at other issues - maybe a non-functioning patch cable in the Right I/O of the Mobius? I'll test things again tomorrow.
  13. kpoole

I'm new here and I'm in the process of putting a board together around the Mastermind PBC. I'm wanting to set my Mobius up so I can use it in Pre/Post configurations per preset. I haven't made a final decision about where in the order the Pre loop will be (somewhere in the first block 1-4) but...
Back