Recent content by mikhael47

1. M

Suggestions, please!

+1 on the 19" rack idea.
  2. M

ART X-15 + CC Messages

Ok I have it working. I had to manually program the "activator pads" to send the right CC. The ART defaults to values of 0 for "light off" and 127 for "light on" status. For those of you that own an ART X-15, you can use the x-15setup program that is available on the net (google it) or you...
  3. M

ART X-15 + CC Messages

I'll have to setup the midi monitor to see what the pedal is sending.
  4. M

Question of Mesa RRN cable

Thanks !! It worked GREAT... Love the gizmo!! I am in the process of writing a review on a facebook group I run. I'll post the link to RJM's facebook
  5. M

ART X-15 + CC Messages

Has anyone successfully programmed their ART X-15 Ultrafoot or the gizmo for Switching channels of a recto with CC's? I can do the Program Change thing no problem. I would like to use the MODE button to switch between preset and stomp mode, and use buttons 1-4 to change the channels on my...
  6. M

Question of Mesa RRN cable

Has anyone ever modified the RRN cable to "not switch" a particular pin? I want my reverb to stay "on" with my roadster 100% of the time. I do NOT want to have the mini amp gizmo "turn on" the reverb on every patch. This is due to a switching issue I (and others) experience with the Mesa...
Back