Recent content by PAPITO

1. P

Mastermind PBC Firmware 5.2.1 / Editor 5.2.0

oh I never meant the issue was on the rjm side as I even mentioned how the eventide h9 works perfectly for what I am trying to do .
  2. P

Yeah It is that the same issue but I'm good with h9 for now most of the effects I prefer from h9 anyways . it just that one effects called retro real from line 6 I cannot replicate in the h9 nor the kemper .
  3. P

awesome update , but hx one still a problem ! I tried to exact thing I'm doing with my h9 and hx one would not comply
  4. P

Thanks for this , hopefully next update will have Kemper Player as a device as they just a new firmware that seemed to get the player more midi friendly !!
  5. P

H9+Kemper Player

THANKS , after watching some videos I was able to do that but what I can't figure out is : how can I set the PBC to allow me.. let's say on a preset ( on the PBC } the h9 is on if I second press that button it will go to a different preset on the H9 ? I don't want all want the buttons to do...
  6. P

H9+Kemper Player

Ok I might have missed it sorry if that's somewhere here already . I need to be able to scroll though presets on the h9 if I'm trying set something before a gig or at rehearsal , how do I do that with the pbc6x please or even scroll using the editor ?
  7. P

UPDATE : PBC/6X WITH KEMPER PLAYER ?? BETA FIRMWARE FROM KEMPER SOLVED MY ISSUE .

A beta firmware was Released , things are much smoother now as I can set a midi channel for the kemper .
  8. P

Let me introduce my Board

Thanks, but wait There’s more I’m just patiently waiting for Kemper to put out an update as I had to make the to NOT run midi on the HX one due to Kemper player’s behavior
  9. P

UPDATE : PBC/6X WITH KEMPER PLAYER ?? BETA FIRMWARE FROM KEMPER SOLVED MY ISSUE .

I know that the kpp receive messages from the the channels ( Omni ) what I noticed the problem begins when I start programming the footswitches . I would be more than happy to send you guys my Kemper Player if that would help an update to work with this device . although I know kemper they...
  10. P

OK I'm using usb to midi adapter that connects from the hx one to the kemper .
  11. P

wished I could share a short clips showing what I mean . I tried to upload says file too big
  12. P

Do you know if I can have workaround for when recall a preset on the Kemper Player from PBC for the kemper NOT go( let's say I want preset 1-4 ) to go 1-5 before it goes to 1-4 ?
Back