Recent content by RainWizerd

1. RainWizerd

Upgraded Switches for GT series.

I seen awhile back there were "upgraded" switches for the GT. They were around $12 a switch., give or take. I can't find them anywhere. Does anyone have information on these ? Thanks.
  2. RainWizerd

Different IA buttons on different pages.

Gt 10, ext switch bank +/- so I can use as many buttons possible. I want to use 1 preset (maybe 2) and the rest IA buttons. The preset is the song name and load first tone and the IA buttons are cc messages. My problem is when you assign an IA button they stay there on every bank with the same...
  3. RainWizerd

Boss 200

This should be another easy one. I am sending a CC message to my boss eq 200 on an IA button and I have to press it twice to turn on/off. I check momentary and it toggles on/off fine with one click, but, The IA button will not stay lit due to mom being checked. I like for the IA button to stay a...
  4. RainWizerd

toggle IA Mode with an external controller

So i canned the controller idea and have been trying a boss fs7 to bank+/- or toggle IA Mode. I cant do either. I have it setup exactly like the link says with a known working trs cable with power. I go to extsw1 and try to set it up with no luck. I also have also tried on all 4 extsw. I have...
  5. RainWizerd

I did think about going the extra button approach, which seems easier. I tried with a boss FS7. I couldnt get it to work but I will try a few more switches I have lying around today. Should this be as easy as just setting up the ExtSw1 to IA mode? Im hoping it was just the fs7. Thanks for the...
  6. RainWizerd

I want to toggle IA mode and Bank up/down with an external controller. Is this possible? I cant find any CC charts. Thanks.
  7. RainWizerd

H9 CC Messages.

I read over your last response a few times. I'm done with an inclusive Wombtone page and only want it in my presets. I have 3 midi devices, H&K Grandmeister 40, H9, CBA Wombtone. The 40 and H9 work fine. I still have the bypass issue with the WT, If its on its always on and vice versa for off...
  8. RainWizerd

H9 CC Messages.

That was the issue. thanks. Simple fix. I have one more issue, then i should be caught up using my LT. I have never been able to engage or bypass a CBA pedal. This is my 3rd midi controller (first rjm) and I have had this issue constantly. I again, want to make a Wombtone mkii page for itself...
  9. RainWizerd

H9 CC Messages.

I have an IA page dedicated to an H9. I want to set up CC messages to bank up and down presets oon 5&6, and different actions on 1-4. Tuner,hotknob,bypass. I have them all in a group with send off messages...off. I have assigned each one an action. Im getting no response from the H9 when i send...
  10. RainWizerd

H&K Grandmeister 40 midi

That was the fix. I had them in G1 already but the send off did it. Thanks.
  11. RainWizerd

H&K Grandmeister 40 midi

Note: I have to hit a button twice to call up that channel after it goes to clean.
  12. RainWizerd

H&K Grandmeister 40 midi

I'm using the IA page to recall the 4 amp channels on my amp. CC messages and it almost works like I want. I'm using the IA as a stompbox mode. Amp channel changing only. I run into a problem with changing the channels. It mis reads when going out of order.1-clean 2-crunch 3-lead 4-ultra. When...
  13. RainWizerd

Ready to Rock

Ready to Rock
Back