Recent content by rcalderonr

1. R

Need Help and Tips on Utilizing HX Stomp with PBC/6X MIDI

I found the culprit! I had one of the Audio loops configured as send in Stereo when it's connected in Mono, now that I changed that, It's working without volume issues. I did rule out cables and phasing issues first. You can use the HX stomp as I was reporting, attached is a video that...
  2. R

Hi Ron, Thanks for your help. This was very helpful and thanks for all that you do. I was not able to find someone else talking about here it goes. With the HX stomp connected to the PBC6, there's a big drop in volume when I activate it (I'm awaiting a response from line 6 about this)...
  3. R

Hi @rjmmusic, I have a PBC6 and recently got an HX stomp and want to wire it in such a way that it could be routed before and after the Amp? I have some questions that I will list below. The reason for this trouble: I'm looking to experiment with wet-dry configurations and different FX both...
  4. R

Wet/dry/wet attempt with PBC6

I did notice a bit more clarity with the Kill dry, but now the wet signal sounds louder than the dry signal and even clips my console. I'll play with the line out volume next time. The other issue I notice is that my dry signal sounds like it's far (for lack of a better word), maybe it's due...
  5. R

Wet/dry/wet attempt with PBC6

Hi All, I recently joined the PBC6 wagon, in attempts of having a small footprint wet/dry/wet set up. As things stand my signal is Guitar -> Wah - > Cali 76 Comp (NOT always on) -> In 1 -> distortion pedals in loops 1, 2, 3. -> insert loop -> In Snd to Amp -> Captor X load box in Stereo ->...
Back