Recent content by Rpray

1. R

EXPRESSION PEDALS

I tried using CC12 and it worked. So, there must be something on the Axe Fx III that is weird with CC 7 and 11.
  2. R

EXPRESSION PEDALS

Well, I have tried using CC 7 and CC 11 and they both did the same thing. I have not tried using CC 12 which is what expression jack 2 is succesfully using. I will try that this evening when I get home from work.
  3. R

EXPRESSION PEDALS

I have a Mission SP1-RJM pedal. I'm using it to control the global volume for OUT 1 on an Axe Fx III. For some reason when I have it plugged into the 1st expression pedal jack it doesn't work quite right. When I push the pedal forward it sounds like it's increasing the volume(sort of), but...
  4. R

Wish: convert presets to songs in one go, or assign presets to setlist

+1 Maybe it could be implemented so that we have the option of adding a preset to a setlist and when we did, all it would do underneath is create a song to wrap the preset in and assign it to the setlist. It could use the name of the preset as the default song name. If you were using an...
  5. R

Axefx lll and the GT22

Speaking of buying the top product...I just got my GT/22 this evening about an hour and a half before practice. I set it up to work with my Axe FX III and scenes, got my global volume pedal working and entered 20 songs that we were working on for practice. I did all that in time to use it for...
Back