Recent content by scratch17

1. S

Kemper: New Kemper Profiler Player with MMGT

Here is a quote from Burkhard (Administrator on the Kemper Forum) in response to a question about Profile Player and MMGT. "The Master Mind's Presets are just convenient starting points. The unit can be adapted to your needs leveraging all Player MIDI capabilities. No, the Remote cannot be used...
  2. S

Thanks for the quick reply. I haven't bothered asking for this update in the last few years due to some neuropathy issues in my hands that stopped me from playing guitar. However, I have recently had some situations that required me to use fine motor control with my hands. And to my surprise, I...
  3. S

I originally bought my MMGT 10 to use with my Kemper Profiling Amp non-powered Rack. I could have bought a Kemper Remote instead but I spent the extra money to get a more versatile MIDI switcher. Which is one of the things I love about the MMGT. Then the Axe FX3 came out, and it seems that the...
  4. S

Mastering the Mastermind Series Topic Suggestion

Thanks for considering my request Ron. At this point, there are basically three types of devices with full RJM Mastermind support: loopers, pedals / multi-effects, and modelers. I'd like to see synths added to this list. Being able to control synth parameters with my feet would be a real boon...
  5. S

Mastering the Mastermind Series Topic Suggestion

I'd love to see an in depth video on how to program a complex MIDI device using the generic device template in the editor.
  6. S

4 Button Expansion Switch with LED Screens

I'd love to be able to get a 4 button expansion switch with the same visual feedback as my GT-10's built in switches. I know you can add two 2 button switches that can do anything that the built in switches can do. But of course, there is no visual feedback. I don't know if it would be practical...
  7. S

Big Sur / M1 Mac Suppot

Ron, will my MMGT Editor work under Rosetta 2 on an M1 Mac? Thanks, Steven.
  8. S

Chase Bliss PreAmp MkII

+1
  9. S

Can I Send a CC Message to an MPE Compatible Sound Source via GT10?

Thanks very much for the reply. So if I need a range of 24 semitones to match the FTP to the target's member channels, I'd need to use this set of actions: CC Toggle #101 off:None on:0 CC Toggle #100 off:None on:0 CC Toggle #6 off:None on:24 Is that correct?
  10. S

Can I Send a CC Message to an MPE Compatible Sound Source via GT10?

I have a Fishman Triple Play guitar to MIDI pickup on my Hamer Duotone. It does a pretty decent job of converting each string's audio to MIDI data. I want to use an MPE compatible synth as a sound source. MPE defaults to a pitch bend range of +/- 48 semitones. I need to match the pitch bend...
  11. S

Step Audio Status MIDI pedal adds function to the Mastermind GT

This $299 pedal could be an amazingly handy tool with your RJM products, your MIDI controllable pedals and even as a diagnostic tool in the studio. The site names the RJM Mastermind and MMGT as compatible. I doubt that there would be difficulty in using the programmer to make the LT or RBC...
  12. S

Kock "The Greg" Cable Please!

The title says it all. I see that there are already some cables for MAG + Koch amps. Any chance that one of these might work? I want to be able to control my Koch "The Greg" combo amp with a Mini Amp Gizmo.
  13. S

PBC/6X with Guitar Preamps

Great! Thanks, Ron. I doubt you remember, but I asked for a matrix looper from you a long time ago. I have been waiting for this for ages. So, you asked if anyone wanted a PBC/10X. Put my name on your order list! I would need two PBC/6X's to cover all of the gear I want to connect. Here is...
  14. S

PBC/6X with Guitar Preamps

Could I use the PBC/6X with guitar preamps in the loops? I'd like to be able to switch preamps on the fly and direct the output of any preamp to either of one or two power amps. Each output would be connected to a separate tube power amp. I have a Mesa 20/20, and a few amps with serial effects...
  15. S

New Kemper Stage

https://www.kemper-amps.com/stage $1700 at Sweetwater. Should start shipping later this week. This is a full blown Kemper Profiling Amplifier. You can make your own profiles or load any profile, just like the Rack and Toaster models. Any profile made on any model will work on any other...
Back