Recent content by shuffle

1. S

Preset 2nd press engages specific loop

That might be a clever work around. Thanks for the idea
  2. S

Overture Preset up/down via midi ?

Nevermind, figured it out. In case anyone else is wondering - it isnt a definied CC message under the Overture device menu, but using a IA button you can set it to Dev+ or Dev- and it works just fine.
  3. S

Overture Preset up/down via midi ?

Is there a way to scroll through my overture presets via my PBC6x controller? In the editor and manual, there is no CC for up preset or down preset? This makes it very difficult to program on the fly (my timeline, ventris and terraform all have two buttons for each device, up and down. Then I...
  4. S

Preset 2nd press engages specific loop

Currently i have 'preset 2nd press' set to alternative, because in a few songs I need 5 presets and the PBC6x only has 4 switches. This has been very useful. However in a particular song, I would like to have a few presets when pressed for the 2nd time engage my klon loop (loop 2). I would like...
  5. S

TRS but mono pedals

Hi there, I have a PBC6x. It currently has a stereo chorus in loop 6. (Mono send, stereo return) I want to swap the pedal out for a mono flanger, but I don't want to replace the cable being used. I would prefer to leave the split TRS cable in place for the very likely event I revert to a stereo...
  6. S

Global Preset with extra pages

Thanks very much, I'll do this today!
  7. S

Global Preset with extra pages

Hi everyone I'm trying to configure my Global Preset to have 4 pages available to scroll through, while all other presets only have 2. Is this possible? My normal presets are for all my songs, and the second page gives loop access for changes on the fly. The global preset is for when im...
  8. S

Editor App for iPad/Tablet

Any chance of one in the future? I find I travel more and more without a laptop, and just an ipad. Would be super handy if I could still access the editor with it. I know thats not a simple question, just curious if any plans. Cheers
  9. S

PBC not showing LED status for presets made on PC

Ok great this makes sense to me. I’ll test it out tomorrow when I get home, using the switches in the editor rather than the PC numbers. Thanks guys
  10. S

PBC not showing LED status for presets made on PC

When I am creating presets on the PBC, I use page 2 (the loops page) to select my loops. The only change I made to this page is loops 8, 9 and 10 don't turn on the loop, but rather take you to a new page dedicated for the MIDI effect in that loop. IE Loop 8 has a Boss MV500, when I press loop 8...
  11. S

PBC Preset send BPM info to Timeline

Thanks for all the replies - I haven't quite nailed it yet, but I'm getting there. I'll let you know how I go once I spend more time wrapping my head around the above replies. Cheers!
  12. S

Okay I figured it out - there's s tempo box! For some reason all the other PBC presets for that song are changing to that tempo too though, even though they are recalling different Timeline presets. I the other presets set to 'same' which says 'Dont change tempo' in the mouse rollover box...
  13. S

Thanks for the reply thats great to know. I'm still not sure how to achieve it yet. I have turned on midi clock, and went to my presets and saw a tab called 'Preset Actions'. From here I can't figure out how to send a BPM though. I've tried a few options but no love! Cheers
  14. S

Can I have a preset not only recall a Delay patch on my timeline, but have it send a BPM to the timeline to be automatically changed to. It would save me having to change preset and then tap tempo the time in. IE say I have a delay on patch 01A on my timeline currently set to 88bpm When I...
  15. S

PBC with BOSS MD 500 / RV 500 etc

Appreciate the reply! Having direct CC's for this is good to know. Once I get the MD500 i'll test this out and hopefully it isn't too confusing. Cheers
Back