Recent content by Talesmusic

1. Talesmusic

Is it only possible to have an IA 2nd press on a specific button?

Instead of the preset itself? 'IA 2nd press' is preferred over 'Alternate preset', but it seems that IA is only assignable on a button instead of a preset, so it is not ideal. The workaround is to make local pages for every preset, but I rather don't do that. Is there another smart workaround?
  2. Talesmusic

When can we expect the new editor?

Ah that’s too bad :-/
  3. Talesmusic

CBA Warped Vinyl not reacting to MIDI clock when 'Ignore Preset Tempos' is checked

Yes I figured that. But I have a tempo set for each song in the ‘song’ tab
  4. Talesmusic

When can we expect the new editor?

At what stage is the development of the new editor? Is there any word yet on when we can expect it? After all, I see a lot of cool ideas here that excite me; I hope some of them will be incorporated.
  5. Talesmusic

[Editor] Shift "Alt Preset" Targets Automatically When Rearranging

Ah, I just posted this as a request yesterday. So +1!
  6. Talesmusic

Button Color Dimmed

+1
  7. Talesmusic

CBA Warped Vinyl not reacting to MIDI clock when 'Ignore Preset Tempos' is checked

I have checked 'Ignore Preset Tempos,' so I only have to worry about the BPM in the song list. But in this case, my CBA Warped Vinyl Hifi page with presets is not reacting to the current song's tempo. With every preset the tap tempo light is just dull and doing nothing. When I uncheck 'Ignore...
  8. Talesmusic

Make alt. Preset stick when reorganizing the order of presets

I have presets with, let's say, 'alt-preset 43'. But sometimes, I want to add an extra preset that belongs to a song, and I want these to stay together in the preset list. This reorganizes the presets, and then Preset 43 could be something else that has nothing to do with the preset it was...
  9. Talesmusic

IA buttons that triggers different IA buttons

Maybe I can achieve this somehow with IA ID?
  10. Talesmusic

Ventris Nemesis Skipping PC Messages

Did you ever find a solution for this? I also have a Ventris and Nemesis, and sometimes they act weird. In particular, their bypass state when I recall presets. I save their state on a preset (with send on preset change) but sometimes it seems to ignore it.
  11. Talesmusic

I don't think so. I want the 'add-on' IA button to be something else between presets.
  12. Talesmusic

I don’t know if this is possible so I’m throwing it out here. My page 1 is set up so that I have 4 presets en 2 IA buttons in the first row. I see the IA buttons as ‘add-ons’ to color my preset. Right now I have a deja vibe under one and a warped vinyl under the second. I would like to define...
  13. Talesmusic

Send On Preset Change for Exp and Device +

Okay, right, I think I got it. I can save the Device PC-/+ state now but it doesn't turn on, so I thought to give the Device -/+ buttons an IA action to turn the pedal on, but somehow that doesn't work.
  14. Talesmusic

There are also IA buttons PC with ‘send on preset change’ on it indeed. But I turned them off before I hit Dev PC -/+. I was under the impression that that would work
  15. Talesmusic

Is it possible to turn on 'send on preset change' and 'update on preset change' for an expression pedal? I have button pages for my Ventris en Nemesis, and it would be cool to make an IA button that controls the Mix by Expression. To change those settings on the fly for a preset would be...
Back