Recent content by tburns517

1. T

Need some help with MIDI

You are probably right, I am just trying to get my way out of paying for an amp gizmo and effect gizmo, haha. I just realized the Digitech Whammy only has a MIDI In so I don't think I would be able to plug the foot controller into the Eventide and the Whammy and then into the amp gizmo and have...
  2. T

Need some help with MIDI

Another thing I wanted to ask, since the OD808 will be on at all times, you think it would sound weird with the clean on and using some of Eventide's Delay/Reverb effects?
  3. T

Need some help with MIDI

I appreciate your guys' help. I was thinking and remembered my Eventide Space is MIDI capable, as well as the new Digitech Whammy pedal that I am looking to get. So with that being said, I would be able to get a Amp Gizmo or Mini Amp Gizmo to control the channels on my amp, and use the two...
  4. T

Need some help with MIDI

Ohh okay, so I'm better off going with the rack gizmo or something similar to it. I don't want to run into problems later down the road if I want to get another pedal. Are the Voodoo Labs GCX and Rocktron Patchmate similar to the Rack Gizmo?
  5. T

Need some help with MIDI

I currently have an Eventide Space, Boss NS-2, Korg Rack Tuner, BBE Sonic Max, and eventually will have an OD808 in my effects loop. Now with the OD808 I probably won't want to have that on when I switch to clean channel. Is that going to be an issue? I'm trying to picture how it will work and...
  6. T

Need some help with MIDI

Well I am looking to control the 6505+'s effects loop and its channels, but at the same time I want to be able to set up my own presets so I can have one switch that just turns on preset 1 on the Eventide, another switch that turns on preset 1 but also switches to channel 2 on the amp, and...
  7. T

Need some help with MIDI

So all I need is the (Mini) Amp Gizmo and a MIDI Foot Controller? I guess I was a little confused because RJM also makes an Effect Gizmo, and I was thinking that I was going to need to buy that along with a/an (Mini) Amp Gizmo. So if I understand correctly, the Amp Gizmo can control pedals as...
  8. T

Need some help with MIDI

I'm new to the forum, wasn't sure where to post this. Sorry if it's in the wrong spot. Anyway, I have an Eventide Space and I want to also purchase a OD808 in the near future. I'm running a 6505+. What I want to do is place all of my pedals in my rack, and control those pedals and the channels...
Back