Recent content by trulsux

1. T

Turning off a button in a group?

Thanks guys! Totally missed that
  2. T

Turning off a button in a group?

Hey Ron! Is it possible to turn off a button when it´s in a group? My setup on my first page has a Line 6 Hx one with different effects on different buttons for instant axxes , ...to see what is on I have them in a group, but when they are in a group one has to be on.....is there a way to turn...
  3. T

Adding Line6 HX One to device list…..

…..would be splendid! Cheers/ Truls
  4. T

New rig...

almost done.... having alot of fun...coming from the PBC I love the overview and possibility for more direct actions!
  5. T

I´m lost on something trivial....

Changed cables and rebooted pedal and Conduit nothing happened then I tried turning on Direct send PCs/ CCs and now it works fine! I really don´t get why and I hope it does not screw anything else up :) Cheers/ Truls
  6. T

I´ll try that, it worked fine with the PBC though....
  7. T

The buttons on the gt and the megx loop turns off but the boost and eq on the pedal stays on
  8. T

Hello Ron, changing from beeing a long time PBC user to a GT16/Megx combo is proving harder than I thought :-) ...on my first page I have presets and buttons to change things on the fly...for example Jackson Audio Bloom EQ and boost...turning them on ( and the MEG x loop) works fine...but they...
  9. T

Can´t get the Tuner to work ....

Got it :-)! uso used to the PBC were everythings in one box !
  10. T

Can´t get the Tuner to work ....

Finally got a snake made with a 7-pin midicable to use with my new GT16 and Effect gizmo X , midi and power works fine but I can´t get the tuner to work. Set the GT to bidirectional midi and a button with System/Tuner....the tuner turns on with a Question mark but no signal......do I need to do...
  11. T

Can’t name pages in editor

It worked today...strange..... I´m on Mac Mojave
  12. T

Got it regarding the tunerThe problem with the naming pages is that I can’t write anything on the buttons tab ….it does not react when putting the cursor there…if I program a name on the Gt16 itself on a page, then send it to the editor I can change and write on that, but it doesn’t work when...
  13. T

So got my Gt16 today and trying to do stuff I easily did with my PBC…..why can’t I name pages in the editor ( I can do it on the Gt itself ) and I can change name in the editor once a name is written on the GT On the PBC there is a checkbox for ”any preset turns off tuner” how do I do that on...
Back