Recent content by Wesley Winford

1. Wesley Winford

Read & Write issue while using bluetooth keyboard

Has anyone had problems with using bluetooth keyboard when trying to write changes in the editor? Every time I use my bluetooth apple keyboard or mouse, the editor freezes. I have not had problems using the built in keyboard or trackpad on my macbook. I'm on a 2012 macbook pro with sierra 10.12.6
  2. Wesley Winford

Button page with more presets

The preset hold function should work for now. Would be nice to be able to preview the next set of presets so I know what I’m about to select if I forget
  3. Wesley Winford

My alternate presets are set up for different things. I have come across a song that I have to cover a good bit of different sounds. Will probably need 9 different presets for this song. That’s why I another preset bank
  4. Wesley Winford

If I need more than 6 presets for a song, how do I create a second button page to access another bank of presets easily? I'm thinking I would like to hold a button to get to the new page, and vice versa to get back
  5. Wesley Winford

Timeline Decimal Point BPM Issue

I got a response back from Strymon about this and they said the timeline currently does not receive decimal point tempos. I told them that it’s kinda silly that you make a pedal that I can physically turn the knob to a decimal point if I want to, but it can’t even receive a .5 tap?!? They said...
  6. Wesley Winford

Tuner to mute all loops

I setup my tuner button to turn off all loops and turn my wet effects mix to 0 to achieve this. Am I doing it correctly?
  7. Wesley Winford

PBC Export/Import

Any update on if or when we are going to get the option to be able to export/import songs/presets in the editor and PBC? Been wanting this for a while
  8. Wesley Winford

Timeline Decimal Point BPM Issue

My timeline won't receive decimal point midi clock tempos from my Mastermind PBC, it just rounds up to the nearest number. Anyone run into this issue or know how to fix it?
  9. Wesley Winford

auto-tap subdivisions

Yes! I would love to have this feature as well
  10. Wesley Winford

Mastermind Editor - Song/Preset search

If I’m searching for a specific preset, I just go to the songs tab, then it will tell you what presets and their number are in that song. Then I will flip back to presets tab and go to that number
  11. Wesley Winford

HX Stomp Midi Thru

I am trying to get my HX Stomp to pass along midi to be able to create a loop with my PBC and Strymon pedals to connect to my laptop with one usb cable. I haven't had any success yet. My midi chain is PBC>timeline>bigsky>hx stomp>PBC>usb to laptop. Anyone know if this is possible? I'd also like...
  12. Wesley Winford

Preset/Song Exporting

Is there an update on when we will be able to export presets and songs out of a PBC using the editor?
  13. Wesley Winford

Ableton Midi Clips

I use max and follow already. I know that you can draw envelope midi changes within a clip, but I don’t know which control number it is on the drop down menu to be able to send to my mastermind
  14. Wesley Winford

Ableton Midi Clips

Does anyone know how to do multiple preset changes within one midi clip in ableton? Trying to get ableton to send changes to my PBC
  15. Wesley Winford

More presets

Gotcha. Any update on song/preset exporting?
Back