Recent content by Xelic

1. X

New rig build

You must be one hell of a tetris player :)
  2. X

Dual rectifier interface cable: weird "buzzing" issue

How do I do that (don't have the cable here)? I can just take off the cover from the connector and check the connections? Thanks for the quick reply.
  3. X

I'm afraid I have to reopen this thread: As mentioned I "solved" the issue by lifting the non-isolated wire away from the circuit board. However, from time to time it shifted and the problem resurfaced. Until now, I just unscrewed the lid from the cover, pulled the wire carefully away from the...
  4. X

Nice Rack NYC | Little Rack Mountain of Tone

Re: Little Rack - Mountain of Tone I'm in love :o Incredible setup, and I'm sure it's as versatile as you say
  5. X

Picture time: Apologies for confusing you, I meant the Gizmo side. To reiterate: the buzzing issue was caused by the non-isolated wire touching the circuit board which is ok (for now) because I lifted it away from the board.
  6. X

I'm going to our rehearsal room this weekend, I'll take a picture then.
  7. X

Finally found the time to check my cable, didn't have a camera on my so I'll try to describe the problem. As you said, it is indeed an improperly shielded cable, that was contacting the circuit board. If the chip on the circuit board is facing downwards, the cable most to right (black) is not...
  8. X

Ok, I'll check next time I'm in the rehearsal room. Quick other question: I might be able to "exchange" my current 3 chan dual rectifier for the newer multi-watt version. Any idea if I would be able to switch the new "tuner out" function using the Gizmo?
  9. X

Hi, Since recently I've got a weird problem with my Gizmo interface cable (connected to dual rectifier head). When I switch the amp on I often get a weird and very loud kind of buzzing noise from inside the amps circuitry. I can "fix" it by taking hold of the cable just behind the black box and...
  10. X

Boost function: Mesa rectifier <> G-system <> Mini Gizmo

I had contact with somebody on the TC forum who had the same problem. Long story short: it's apparently not possible to make a patch "remember" the on/off state of reprogrammed button. Guess I'll have to learn to live with it :) Thanks for the replies anyway
  11. X

I had already tried that but it didn't work. I fooled around a bit more with it but no luck so far. So, to specify the problem a little more: 1. I use the "boost" button on the G-system to toggle "function 6" on the mini amp gizmo, that in turn toggles the boost on the rectifier...this works...
  12. X

I have the following setup: Mesa dual rectifier TC Electronics G-system for effects RJM Mini Amp Gizmo to be able to use the G-system as a channel switcher. It works great but I have one problem: I have reprogrammed the boost button of the g-system to toggle the "hardware" boost function of...
Back