Recent content by zakkyos

1. Z

MASTERMIND GT FIRMWARE 2.1

Hi, Ron I have send my file to you in your mail. So please check. Thank you
  2. Z

MASTERMIND GT FIRMWARE 2.1

Hi, Ron I have some problem after up firmware. When I go to set in RJM MMGT and back to first page. Everything is not working. I must turn off and turn on again, it will working. I use Mesa Mark V with Mini Amp Gizmo and MM GT. Example Preset 1 I use Mark V channel clean, EQ and Reverb on...
  3. Z

Have problem with new firmware 1.4 and Axe II

Hi, Ron I must reset MM GT from factory. And I have to set everything again. And I set Axe II is Midi channel 3 and can do. So I still confuse why last set up cannot?
  4. Z

Have problem with new firmware 1.4 and Axe II

Hi, I am Yos from Thailand. I have some problem with MM GT. Today I have update firmware 1.4 and then It can not control Axe II. I have set Axe II on Midi channel 3 and MM GT channel 3. I set MM Clean on Axe II preset 1 MM Drive on Axe II preset 2 MM Distrotion on Axe...
  5. Z

FIRMWARE VERSION 1.3.5

Re: FIRMWARE VERSION 1.3 Ron, Thank you for your info. I can do it to version 1.3.
  6. Z

FIRMWARE VERSION 1.3.5

Re: FIRMWARE VERSION 1.3 Hi, Ron I don't know how to update MMGT because I just got it last month. Can you tell me how to do? I use iMac. I cannot down load Firmware V1.3. I can down load Editor V1.3 but cannot open file. Thank you.
  7. Z

I have some problem with Mastermind GT

Oh Thank you so much.
  8. Z

I have some problem with Mastermind GT

Hi, I am Yos fromThailand I have some problem with Mastermind GT after I push Factory Setting 1. The Bank go up to Bank64, if push Bank down button it will up to Bank64. 2. If push IA Mode, I can see IA02 blinking all time. 3. If turn off and turn on again, I can see IA02 and IA03 blinking...
Back