My studio and live gear

eljodon

This a few photos of my amps and gear I use in my studio and live playing. I just recently purchased the Mastermind PBC and I'm also using the Effects Gizmo and Mini Effects Gizmo. I run my amps with a Fryette Attenuator for recording and a Suhr Reactive Load into a Mesa Boogie 2 90 power amp when I play live. The amps that I use are several Marshalls, a Metro/Friedman 68' Plexi, a Scumback 68'/69' Plexi replica, Friedman BE100, Suhr PT100, Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier, 68' Custom Fender Vibrolux with a point to point circuit modified by Alessandro, Vox AC30, Kemper Profiler and Fractal Axe Fx 2. For cabinets I have 3 Marshall 1960B which one of them was custom made by the nice people of Scumback Speakers and a 2 x 12 Port City cabinet. The cabinets are loaded with Scumback M75's, H75's, BH75's, H55 and Celestion V30's.IMG_1060.jpg IMG_0908.jpgIMG_1061.jpgIMG_1054.jpg

Where do you sleep and keep the fridge? Clearly you should never need to leave that room except for bio breaks and showers.

Lol!The studio is upstairs at my house. It was professionally done with a floating floor diffuser, bass traps ,etc. My bedroom is downstairs below the studio and you can barely hear the music. My neighbors can't even hear my loud guitars!

Wow! How do you afford all this stuff! SSL, avalon, API, not to mention all the amps, rjm and fractal stuff! Looks amazing, good stuff :)

Back