[DONE] button press / release

Victor Vos

Hi,
I'm not sure if this is a bug or just something that can't be done..
I have programmed a button to change page. When I press it I go to the desired page but then the button on the new page is also pressed. could this be helped?

Ok, I think I'll need to get a copy of your settings file so I can try to reproduce the problem here...

ok. It's about the scene 4 button on page 2. It has an off-macro that brings it to the previous page. On page 1 (home) there is a momentary scene button for scene 7. Releasing this button activates scene 1. This also happens when I press scene 4.
"Upload a file" button is not working.. I'll send my settings by mail.

Ok, it looks like you pretty much have already guessed what’s happening:

Go to page 2
Button 7 (scene 4) is pressed
CC is sent
Switch to page 1
Button 7 is released
Button 7 on page 1, which is momentary, is notified that the button has been released, causing it to send its “Off” value (scene 0)

I’m not yet sure how I will fix it, I need to think about it a while. For the moment, the only thing you can do is change your settings so that there's not a momentary button in that spot.

Ok, it looks like you pretty much have already guessed what’s happening:

Thank you for thinking with me!
It is not a big deal... it means I cannot return to my home page from scène 4. (And stay in that scène ...) A situation that had not yet happend in "real life"...and if I realy need that I could assign a "home" button. .. if I change the settings there is always another scène unther that momentary button.

Maybe it is possible to create a macro that makes a condition that the off value is sent only when proceeded with the on value...

Back