EFFECT GYZMO AND DIFFERENT PREAMP...

Livio

Hi, can i put my preamp as a pedal in the gyzmo's loop? I have a V-Twin rack preamp and a Syn2 with two modules that i would use as i need switching beetween them before goin into the effects section.

Guitar>Pbc In>Loop 1/6>Pbc Out 5/6> Gyzmo In> Loop1 V-Twin - Loop2 Syn2> Gyzmo Out> Pbc In 7/10> Loop 7/10> Out A/B> Carvin Stereo Power Amp

Is this right?

Yes, you can wire it that way. The only thing to look out for is sometimes you can get feedback within the Gizmo if your preamp outputs are very hot, and the preamp has a lot of gain. If this happens, you can use two loops to switch the preamp, for example, use send 1 for the preamp input and return 2 for the preamp output. Turn on both loops to use the preamp.

I've another question about it. My signal comes out from the Pbc in stereo and i'd like to enter in the last four loop of the gyzmo, where i want to put some old multifx wired in stereo, before enternig, naturally in stereo, in my power amp. the gyzmo has only one input/output for the stereo loop but i have two cables from the Pbc e for the power amp. Which is the right wiring?

You would need an insert cable, same as you use for the PBC to connect it to stereo pedals. Connect the "tip" plug to the left output and the "ring" plug to the right output, and the TRS plug to Loop input on the Gizmo.

Back