Search results

1. G

CC On Prst/SndOnPrst External IA switches

Hey Ron, I was messing with the CC On Prst and IA page stores last night, and discovered some presets on my af2 were playing up. Anyways I worked it out - the external buttons are defaulted to having the SndOnPrst turned on, at least with the AxeFx II default settings, whereas the rest of the...
  2. G

Axe Fx II Scenes

Hi Ron! Just been playing around heaps to get scenes working well with the GT, and I thought I'd share how I've come up with things so far, plus a few questions/feature request :) My button setup is still evolving, but so far I've decided to have 3 presets and 3 scenes all along the bottom row...
  3. G

Selecting presets/program change with Axefx II

Just a question about the behaviour of changing presets, I think I might have a wrong setting somewhere... I'm running with bidirectional data ON, and everything works great except if you change presets in rapid succession, both units seem to get confused and you sometimes don't end up on the...
  4. G

Preset offset not working correcty? Plus another tiny bug...

Hi! Using the GT with an AxeFx II I can't seem to get the GT to display presets using 0 - 383, regardless of the 'Preset Offset' setting in the device setup. The '59 Bassguy preset is always displayed as '001:59 Bassguy' I've tried a factory reset and also reloading the presets from the Axefx...
Back