Search results

1. C

Mini Mixer in Effects Loop W/O Switcher

I'm interested in using the mini mixer with my effects loop of my mono amp without using a switcher. How would I set it up? I assume I would use a Y cable coming out of the 'send' of my amp. Then, one end of the Y cable would go into the 'dry' input of the mixer. Next, the other end of the Y...
  2. C

Betcha Can't Solve This One! Schematic Included! UPDATED!!!!

Who has the brains to figure this one out?!?!?! The schematic looks pretty simple but I'm guessing it's harder than it looks (at least for me)!!!! I'm trying hard to keep my dry signal in-tact while using digital effects and a looper in my rig. It should be a pretty simple setup, but I always...
  3. C

Help With Loop Effects - Gizmo and Preamp/Poweramp

I'm pretty experienced with this kind of stuff, but I'm trying to figure out the best way to incorporate a Strymon Timeline and Mobius with my rack setup. I used to have the Mobius before my preamp and the Timeline in a parallel fx loop using the RJM mini mixer. However, I decided to simplify...
  4. C

Effects Gizmo Locks Up

My Effects Gizmo has been 'freezing' at random times. I'm not sure what is causing it. If I unplug the power and re-power it back up, it works again until another freeze happens at a later time. I'm using the 9v 600ma output of a Voodoo Lab Power AC to power it. I have been using a stock...
  5. C

Effects Gizmo and Voodoo Pedal Power AC

The Effects Gizmo requires 550 ma of power, right? Thus, I should be able to use one of the 9v 600ma outputs of the Voodoo Lab Pedal Power AC to power it. I would use the 1200ma outputs, but I have to use those to power other devices in my rack. Is this an acceptable way to power this...
Back