Search results

1. S

MM PBC powering?

I know this is a noob question.... but dang...lol.... I just received my new MM PBC from Sweetwater and there is no power supply or anything like that to power it? what is everyone using ? or did Sweetwater not ship it with mine?
  2. S

MMGT16 and 5150 III 50w Head

Hey guys, for some reason... I'm struggling to get my MMGT to control my new 5150 head via MIDI- MIDI path: MMGT16 > RJM Power/MIDI Block > Axe Fx XL+ > Out Axe Fx XL+ > 5150 In just fyi.... I even tried to just go straight from the MMGT16 to the 5150.... and the "preset" buttons will not...
  3. S

Presets/Scenes on the Axe Fx

Hey all, not sure what happened.... I went ahead and updated to the latest Firmware on the GT and now the Preset buttons work as they should, however... if I go into the "scene mode" they don't turn off when another scene is hit... for example if I hit scene 1, then hit scene 3. It also seemed...
  4. S

Mini switch gizmo and Mesa MV head

Hey guys sorry if this posted some where but im on a time frame on a deal Can a mini switch gizmo switch with trs cables?
  5. S

Songs list

Hey guys.... am I missing something? go to your "song list" page... to place songs into a "setlist" .... and lets say you have 50 songs.... you pass over "song #37"..... there use to be a back button... it is gone... so now you have to push the "next" button all the way thru..what 200+ songs...
  6. S

anyone using the Kemper with MMGT

Hey guys, anyone using the kemper with the GT so the the GT is the "Boss"... in other words, your store the "presets" in the GT?.... if so... would you share your setting? I have the firmware in both.... but the it works some times and others no thanks in advance!
  7. S

Effect Spill over

hey guys.... I have the Mini Mixer, HDpro rack unit running into the effects loop of a mesa MIV all be controlled by a MMGT..... does anyone know how I can get spill over?
  8. S

external Tap temp button?

Does anyone use an external tap temp button on the MMGT? is it possible, if so, what kind? how...lol...certain times this morning in our Worship service... people could hear me "tapping" on the MMGT as it is now. also.... has anyone else had the "Axe Effect standard" lose the tempo? it seems to...
  9. S

MMGT programing

I've been Reading, watching and trying to set up my new MMGT the way I'm waiting to run it.... because it makes sense in my head....haahh.... I'm totally new to midi... so, my learning curve is huge...so, sorry in advance if this is a "newbe" question! Gear-- MMGT feeding, RG16 thru to a TC G...
Back