Search results

1. dmoore0565

Mastering the Mastermind Series Topic Suggestion

Great thread! I would like to use the PBC 10 to midi sync with a sequencer rather than listening to a click track.. Function/Tap -OR- Song Mode appears a possible solution assuming the hardware sequencer is supported.. I hope that made sense :)
  2. dmoore0565

PBC 10 song MODE for temp & midi sequencer

Use Case: I would like control the tempo of a MIDI sequencer with song mode (for example) so that I can avoid using a click track and the sequencer in the middle of a song is in sync Is this possible? thanks..
  3. dmoore0565

Suggestion integrating talkbox, voice synth ...

I have my thoughts. However, any experience with integrating with a pedalboard, or maintaining the Rocktron Talkbox, TC Helicon Voice Synth & play acoustic before (input) or after (output) with the pedal would be of very interest. Thanks in advance ...
  4. dmoore0565

Mesa Boogie High Wire Dual Buffer shocks & 5k noise

I figured it out. It was a bad cable from the output of the mastermind. blah blah :)
  5. dmoore0565

Mesa Boogie High Wire Dual Buffer shocks & 5k noise

I integrated a Mesa Boogie High Wire Dual Buffer this last week. Two issues are occurring. - Muting the strings with the side of my hand creates a hiss similar to a 5k noise & a random shock - While playing there is a strange white noise in the background Is this normal? I'm hoping maybe...
  6. dmoore0565

PBC/6X & Mesa Mark V:35

I’m assuming the mesa boogie midi matrix amp controller would support integration with the pbc.
  7. dmoore0565

Administrative alert messaging for offstage guitar tech monitoring

I would like the ability for the guitar tech to offstage monitor the system from a mini MAC. If an event (something) negative trigger, then a message is sent to the Mini Mac for the guitar tech to respond. Administrative messaging. A hunch, a macro or button/page/ etc.. event trigger pushing...
  8. dmoore0565

Add Boss EQ-200 to device list ...?

I was unsure if using the EQ-200 as a MIDI device had any added value. Enough said. Appreciate the thread.. good topic.. thanks
  9. dmoore0565

My First Pedalboard

I'm so thankful to have researched on the many social sites and have contacts in the industry that provided valuable guidance on which pedalboard to invest! With that said: MVP "minimal viable product" • Support multiple amps & guitars (ie., acoustic & electrics) • Workflows that integrate...
  10. dmoore0565

PBC10: How to assign Rigs from Avid Eleven Rack to buttons when Navigating to NEW Page

Sorry for the slow response.. I've figured out the challenge which was my learning curve. I had to donne my computer programming goggles and pursue configuration knowing that every detailed step in the workflow requires configuration. But to assist others from enduring the learning curve...
  11. dmoore0565

Add Boss EQ-200 to device list ...?

Hey Ron, That is exactly why I decided to use the EQ-200 as audio send/return. I've yet to have much success with GENERIC devices too. Just sharing.. not complaining.. love the PBC10.. Ron, if you run across the added benefits of using the EQ-200 as a Midi device, please keep me in the...
  12. dmoore0565

PBC10: How to assign Rigs from Avid Eleven Rack to buttons when Navigating to NEW Page

With a smile of frustration and with 27 years tech Geek perseverance, the below are bullet point solution attempts that have failed with Global residual affects: • Button Type "Preset" > Preset Index • Button Type "I/A" > IA Action > PC "Eleven Rack" // the result no longer toggled thru the Rigs...
Back