Search results

1. tjlincoln

Axe-Fx III and tempo display on the GT-22

That would be great Ron! Mine jumps around a lot!
  2. tjlincoln

Tempo bug with AFX3?

Ron, Checked settings and update/send preset is off. Here are my settings. When I turn off Show tempo for the tap tempo button, turn off show tempo and calctmpofl on setup page 2 the tempo button flashes normal.
  3. tjlincoln

Tempo bug with AFX3?

I just loaded the new rjm beta and tempo works if I don’t enable show tempo and tempo synch to flash. Then I get the double flashes and it doesn’t go away. What settings am I missing?
  4. tjlincoln

MASTERMIND GT 4.1beta1 FIRMWARE/EDITOR

I know bummer. Next firmware out soon. Ron says easy fix for this issue.
  5. tjlincoln

Doesn’t work. Already id’d As a bug. Use the mmgt edit to save settings.
  6. tjlincoln

Ron came in the mail while I was in Hawaii. Hooked it up today and reinstalled the beta firmware in the MMGT, factory reset, and everything is working! I can send so looks like we did have a faulty PPA!
  7. tjlincoln

Ron I confirmed I had the AxeIII loaded, Prgm change =on, Send realtime sys= on. Everything works with two 5pin midis and power via the power supply direct to the MMGT When I use the 7pin to the RJM dual power adapter I seem to be getting the midi out because the tempo flashes. However Any...
  8. tjlincoln

Of Course! I don't think the dual 5pin Midi in/out set-up would work if I didn't. :)
  9. tjlincoln

I currently use the Phantom Power Adapter - DIN7F (one input) with a 7 pin midi from the GT to the adapter into the Midi in on the Axe II XL+. works like a champ. I'm converting to the Axe III and wanted to use my same 7pin midi from the GT to get bi-directional midi to the Axe III by using the...
  10. tjlincoln

A note about Axe-Fx III support

Ron U R DA Man! Can't wait!
  11. tjlincoln

FEATURE REQUEST LIST

Will do!
  12. tjlincoln

FEATURE REQUEST LIST

I did that on the MMGT. Now the button says Tempo, but when tapped it doesn't display BPM. ??
  13. tjlincoln

FEATURE REQUEST LIST

Ron, is there anything I need to do on the axe II? I'll try again. I can tap in at the MMGT and I definitely see the AXE change. I can also tap in the tempo at the Axe control panel or set the tempo via axe edit and the axe changes as does the flashing of my tap tempo IA switch, just doesn't...
  14. tjlincoln

FEATURE REQUEST LIST

I would just like to be able to tap my tempo in and see the bpms displayed while using the AXE FX II. Ive tried changing midi clock settings but it won't display for me. If I'm a D.A. I'm sure someone will tell me!
  15. tjlincoln

Finally Got mine All Together for a photo!

I've been playing my rig for over a year, but now for a picture! Thought I'd take one for the Insurance Policy just in case! Anyway, love this set-up. Bogner Goldfinger 45, RJM Mini Amp Gizmo, RJM Phantom Power Adapter Box, Axe FX II, Two Notes Studio, Vafram Patch Panel, Shure Wireless...
  16. tjlincoln

MMGT Tap Tempo Question (Displaying BPM)

I have been using a tap tempo button on the MMGT for sometime now. It flashes with the tempo coming from the axe fx and easily sets the tempo when I tap it in. I saw one of Ron's videos and the description of firmware 1.4.5 where it says when you tap in a tempo it will display it on the...
  17. tjlincoln

Delay/lag when switching between presets

Worked like a champ!
  18. tjlincoln

Delay/lag when switching between presets

I am going to try this tomorrow morning. I was experiencing a slight delay. bet this will bring the MOJO!
  19. tjlincoln

Love my MMGT and Mini Amp Gizmo

Best products ever!
Back