Search results

1. LeeMHouk

GT22 question on mystery feature

Thanks Ron! I couldn't remember how I turned that on. I turned it off for now but will come back and revisit that.
  2. LeeMHouk

Thanks Ron!
  3. LeeMHouk

If somebody could explain to me, what’s going on with the blue backlight as I switch between these presets. I’m sure it’s a feature, but I really don’t know what’s going on. Look at the video and let me know what you think. 5.1.0 firmware. Song Lists Presets Page 1, 1st preset 501.
  4. LeeMHouk

No Mastermind found 5.1.0 SOLVED

SOLVED: 5.1.0 installed but did not update the icon link on my desktop. I uninstalled 4.9.1, then searched and found 5.1.0 on my C drive X86 folder well, I ran an update to the GT22 to 5.1.0 by USB drive, and also updated the editor (windows) - the link and file shows 5.1.0. When installed...
  5. LeeMHouk

MMGT / AxeFX Chatter from the Fractal Forum

Honestly a clock/timer would be awesome. On a button even cool. I keep a clock on stage and have to reset it every show anyway.
  6. LeeMHouk

MASTERMIND GT FIRMWARE / EDITOR 4.4.3

Thank you for the software updates and improvements Ron!
  7. LeeMHouk

GT22 randomly modifying preset slots - w/ AxFXII

Sorry I meant to post this in the bug thread....
  8. LeeMHouk

GT22 randomly modifying preset slots - w/ AxFXII

My controller has this strange random issue of modifying what presets are on a page (song mode). Example: I am switching back to a clean preset, and suddenly the wrong preset is there. this happens on several presets I uses. I happen to have these presets on other pages to make it easier for me...
  9. LeeMHouk

Using the Mastermind GT with an Axe-Fx III

Awesome! Although, I wish you had this box with 2 phantom power outputs - one of them being the XLR format. Will this box be available with the XLR? All I see on the store is the 7pin DIN.
  10. LeeMHouk

Controlling Eventide DSP4000 banks/programs with a Mastermind??

Try putting all your favorite presets on a PCMCIA Card and use that card bank. I have a GTR4000 and that's what I did. Also try talking with Italo, he was Eventides technical voice to users for decades. http://www.italodeangelis.com/it/eventide_and_other_stuff/eventide-DSP4000.asp If you find...
  11. LeeMHouk

MASTERMIND GT FIRMWARE 3.4.9 / EDITOR 3.4.6

I tried in Chrome and IE both. It says the file is missing from the server...
  12. LeeMHouk

MASTERMIND GT FIRMWARE 3.4.9 / EDITOR 3.4.6

Ron, the latest editor file is not available for download. broken link or file missing. Lee
  13. LeeMHouk

Midi to DMX: controlling lights with MMGT22?

Dmx is very much like midi. 0-127 is the extreme of control with midi. With dmx the values go from 0 to 255 representing off to 100% full on. This can be assigned to a parameter such as a dimmer, or the brightness of a red led. Or in the case of a chauv4t light maybe a pre programmed macro.
  14. LeeMHouk

MASTERMIND GT FIRMWARE 3.1 beta 2

Awesome, as always! A few extra display colors?
  15. LeeMHouk

New to MM GT - planning out the setup

There have been no changes in the GC Pro since it came out in 1991 for the most part. I can remember asking manufactures years ago for features that should common and they didn't seem to care. What gear are you going to be using your GT with?
  16. LeeMHouk

Preset Limiting

As far as the "Get Names" feature during setup, you can limit the GT22 to 383 and then finish its upload. I just did that .
  17. LeeMHouk

MASTERMIND GT FIRMWARE 3.0

I can now only access page 1, and sometimes my last page which is 6 on 3.0
  18. LeeMHouk

FEATURE REQUEST LIST

Color mixer for button screens. I could use Orange or Amber. CMY or RGB of 255/255/255
  19. LeeMHouk

Mastermind GT Improvement Ideas

Please add the Color Orange or Amber to screen options :) Or you could just add the typical RGB 255/255/255 color mixer.
  20. LeeMHouk

MASTERMIND GT 3.0 BETA 2 RELEASE

Good update, fixed my issue.
Back