Search results

1. M

PBC/6x 4CM or In front of AMP

Goodwood is building a another version of the Audition box that will map PBC OUT, INS S, INS R to AMP IN, SEND, RETURN to support 4CM or Front of AMP modes.
  2. M

Perfect! Thanks
  3. M

I am building a pedalboard that can be used with amps that support 4CM or with effects in front of amp. Therefore, I need to two options: 1) In front of amp: PBC/6X: OUT --> AMP INPUT 2) 4CM: 6X OUT --> AMP RETURN 6X INS S --> AMP IN 6X INS R --> AMP SEND I would like to attach connectors or...
  4. M

Using two amps

I wanted to use two amps with PBC, but wanted the Amp #1 (clean) to only get an isolated, phase invertable signal with no pedals (only guitar). I assume I need to use an A/B-Y pedal before the PBC? Thanks
  5. M

Racks, Shelves

I found this 1U sliding shelf from Penn-Elcom. I'm going to give this a try. http://www.amazon.com/Penn-Elcom-R1290- ... B0006MZMGY
  6. M

Racks, Shelves

Just got my Effects Gizmo. I am trying to build as small and light a rack as possible. Are there low profile, sliding shelves that would permit shelf + pedals to fit in a 2U space? I was hoping to get by with a 4U rack case (Furman power supply, EG, + 2U space for shelf + pedals).
Back