Search results

1. J

Strymon Sunset and PBC6

Ron i have some questions on this topic. With the sunset via midi, let’s say I want to make like 10 presets. Is it going to save the presets on the editor? How can I make preset combinations with the other midi pedals I have on the editor?
  2. J

Digitech Drop

Thanks Fante. That’s actually a good idea! I include the Drop on the PBC 6x’s chain thinking it cannot color the sound when it’s bypassed.
  3. J

Digitech Drop

I think I solved it. I located the independent option in the actual Unit and turned it on, then on the computer I disabled the Update and send on preset change.
  4. J

Digitech Drop

Ron, I tried unchecking the Send on Preset Change and Update Update state on Preset Change but it does not work. The Drop loop turns off when I change presets in a song. Also, the button where I assigned the Drop pedal carries it on my Song Page, meaning one of the Song’s preset button changed...
  5. J

Digitech Drop

Sounds good. Can you tell me how to configure it to be completely independent? Thank you.
  6. J

Digitech Drop

I get what you mean Ron. Does that apply to per song and affect every presets in a song? I don’t want to step on the drop loop everytime I change presets in a song. Thank you.
  7. J

Digitech Drop

Hey Ron, I would like to add a Digitech Drop pedal on my chain. I’m using the Pbc 6x. Can you tell me how to set it up on some songs in my setlists without me making another set of presets. I just want to have one button dedicated for that pedal. So whenever i need it I’ll step on it and all the...
  8. J

Introducing the Micro Line Mixer!

Ron, follow up question. So, is it fine if I use a Goodwood interfacer as my Guitar input and my main out while using the micro line mixer? This is going to be my set up: Guitar in> Goodwood interfacer>Pbc 6x (loops 5&6 H9s out to micro line mixer (wet inputs)> Pbc 6x out 1 (dry)> micro line...
  9. J

Basically my question is do I still get the dry signal out of the PBC 6x output jack if loops 5 and 6 outputs going to the micro line mixer and nothing plugged in on their return jack on the PBC 6x?
  10. J

Is this all we need to be able to do a parallel on a PBC 6x? I’m just curious, if I connect my 2 h9’s all 100% wet outputs to the micro line mixer from loops 5 and 6 on my PBC 6x and nothing is going back to the return jack on loops 5 and 6 on the PBC, then my dry signal from loops 1-4 can pass...
  11. J

PAGES cuing up when presets are selected?

I found the solution for this already. I checked the momentary box to be able to go to certain pages smoothly.
  12. J

page 4 stompbox mode

I already found the solution for this! So, everytime a button is assigned to go to a certain page (system/page action under IA), the momentary box should be checked. Now I am able to go to a different page with just a tap! Ron is a genius!
  13. J

page 4 stompbox mode

Thanks a lot! To recap, the number on the macro tab should match with the number in the startup macro box on the Global tab.
  14. J

page 4 stompbox mode

Update: I have set up my pbc 6x to do the same concept as yours, which is to have a “Command Center”. All assigned buttons are working fine as expected, but I do have a little issue, and I couldn’t figure out how to avoid or fix this. The issue I have is whenever I step on one of the buttons on...
  15. J

page 4 stompbox mode

Thank you for sharing your settings. That’s interesting! I like the idea of making a Home/Base page. I think I’m gonna do the same thing, and set the other pages to have a button to go back to base. Can you give me the details on how to set up a Macro to start up to a different page?
  16. J

PAGES cuing up when presets are selected?

Hello with regards to setting the system to a certain page. Is there any chance of having this as one step instead of doing 2 steps just to get me to the set page?
  17. J

page 4 stompbox mode

I also have questios on this topic. Given that page 2 (loops page) to control effects at any given time without saving it. Would it be possible to add another loop page and put different kinds of effects for each buttons? I really wanted to program my pbc 6x like the Fractal fm3 with the fc 6...
Back