Search results

1. tony0360

MASTERMIND GT set up qu

It has been a while since I needed to reprogram my board, I forget some settings :-( I currently have the Axe III into GT22. Everything works but I can not get the button lights to light up for on status. They work if I press like a stomp box but between scenes on stored settings they do not...
  2. tony0360

Helllpp... lol im stuck on something simple.

im using GT16 with amp gizmo to change channels on 5150 head. it works fine in momentary except i need it to toggle to control gate assigned to ia. basically I press channel 1 then hit channel 2 channel 1 light shuts off. with button set to toggle I have to hit the channel button again to shut...
  3. tony0360

Headrush CC's ?

Trying to control the Headrush pedal board with the mastermind .. have it all set up headrush docs say pedal # 3 is cc52 .. i set #52 in IA settings off 0 on 127 . nothing ?? Help lol
  4. tony0360

bidirectional issues

I feel the Axe ll is changing the preset order in bidirectional mode
  5. tony0360

bidirectional issues

yes tuner works on fracual .. comes on the screen but the screen on mastermind gt22 just shows question mark. if I set bidirectional to on on mastermind it works ie. displays pitch but the preset assignments change on their own from original setup . if I turn bidirectional off preset assignments...
  6. tony0360

bidirectional issues

did that.. there is no on.. none, all , tuner or tempo. i tried all none worked. still reset pedalboard.
  7. tony0360

bidirectional issues

naturally im on fw 4.9 on both board and editor
  8. tony0360

bidirectional issues

hi.. so a few months ago i posted i was having problems with my tuner appearing on the board. no signal. as u instructed 2 problems the 5 pin cable was not correct and i turned on the bidirectional switch in global. i put this down for a while and just picked it up. so everything works correctly...
  9. tony0360

Tuner control?

Yup... that was it. The dam midi cable. And it's the 7 to 5 pin with power adapter. ‍♂️‍♂️. Now the hunt is on for a 7 to 5 pin all wired thru. Thank you again for your help.
  10. tony0360

Tuner control?

Ok... did all.. now the gt22 is turning on tuner display on the axe display window. On the gt display it's just showing a ?
  11. tony0360

Question on Pc #

Thank you it worked perfectly
  12. tony0360

Question on Pc #

I have a GT22 and trying to set up with Axe FX .. I trying to use axe presets as IAs (stomp box) Is there any way to make the pc change on IA settings higher than 127? or do I have to move all my user presets down on the axe to under 127? realizing 1-300 is factory presets. wut u think ? TIA
  13. tony0360

wont get presets from axe fxll to gt16. ?

i do have 4.6.3 installed
  14. tony0360

wont get presets from axe fxll to gt16. ?

i go to get preset names..it scrolls thru the axe (preset #s are scrolling} when finished all presets are empty on gt16. up to the # i chose to get. ex. 1-450 on get presets. 451 on gt is still there 1-450 empty
  15. tony0360

Tuner control?

Is there a way to get my tuner on the GT16 to connect with my Fratual Audio Axe FX ll ?
  16. tony0360

Control?

Can i control changes in Korg Triton with the Mastermind?
  17. tony0360

Problem after latest firmare updaate

yes 2x. but its not a problem with pedal.. im not even sure that even tho the knob is at 3 when the value is set to 50% .. it might be putting out 5 or 50% audibility.. i cant really tell if i hear the difference, its just before if i set it at 50% the knob would be at 12 0 clock.
Back