Search results

1. eljodon

Mastermind PBC 10 occasionally won't switch between scenes

Hi Mr Administrator. I tried setting up my PBC with your settings but for some reason when using presets instead of PC + or - when I change presets the Axe Fx 3 it went through 3 presets and settled on the wrong one so it didn't work as good as I was hoping. The way I was running it before it...
  2. eljodon

Have you had a chance to find out why I can't change scenes on the PBC. The PBC stays locked on a specific scene and won't let me change unless I change to another preset and then go back to the original. I need this fixed because it renders the PBC useless when getting stuck on a scene while...
  3. eljodon

PBC photo thread

2 types of Pedalboards one for my amp rig and the other for my Axe Fx 3 m2 turbo rig
  4. eljodon

I finally got the Mastermind PBC 10 to work great with my Axe Fx 3 Mk 2 turbo but occasionally I can't switch between scenes at all. When I switch it gets stuck in a scene and when switching to the next one it gets stuck and I can't switch to any of the scenes. I have to switch programs(banks)...
  5. eljodon

Using scenes in Axe Fx 3 w/ PCB 10 and loops

Everything is working pretty good. The only thing is that when I open the editor the names of the songs are not displayed in the Presets page. I know the scenes will have to be entered manually. Do I have to do the same with the presets?I just need a flexible way to change song orders. Also...
  6. eljodon

Phantom Power Adapter Box question

Duh! Thanks!
  7. eljodon

Phantom Power Adapter Box question

Does the Phantom Power Adapter Box can be used with an older Mastermind PBC10 with 5 pin MIDI connectors? I have one and it's not working at this time.I plug the side with the MIDI in and out to the Axe Fx 3 and the other to the Mastermind PBC 10. Any ideas? Does it only work with a 7 pin...
  8. eljodon

I figured it out. But it works with preset -,+ on the up, down bank buttons to device +.-. I tried to go back to bank up and bank down but it didn’t work so I kept with the scenes and device + and - . The loops are working now fine. As I add new songs all I need to do is get preset names from a...
  9. eljodon

I was able to find “ get preset names” but once it was finished now the bank up an back down which I had set up as preset + and preset - now scrolls through the scenes and not the presets and 6 button I assigned for scenes don’t work. I wonder how that happened? I definitely did something wrong!
  10. eljodon

Thanks! I'll checkout out.
  11. eljodon

I finally figured out to get the PBC 10 to work with Scenes and presets. The issue now is that I can't select loops per scene only per presets. Any workaround? Also, I can't find "get preset names" on the PBC Set up Menu it's also not on the editor. It's crucial for me to be able to select an...
  12. eljodon

Download PBC10 set up for Axe Fx MkII

Thanks! I'm just trying to save some time. We'll see how the scene is handled by the PBC. I used to use senes with an Axe Fx 2 I used to have so I'll have to refresh my memory and see how will I work out for me and my current bands. If I come up with something that is worth posting I'll make it...
  13. eljodon

Download PBC10 set up for Axe Fx MkII

I was able to find the set up template for a Kemper Profiler which made setting up of the PBC10 much easier. Is there one for the Axe FX 3 Mk II? Thanks.
  14. eljodon

Dual function external footswitch

Thanks. I'll have to think of another way to do it because I like to sometimes make changes on the fly. But I absolutely need a "master" tap tempo to control my H9's, Strymon Timeline & BigSky. If you have any alternative ideas, please let me know. Thank you.
  15. eljodon

Dual function external footswitch

I'm using a dual external footswitch to scroll up & down through the button pages on my PBC. Is it possible to make it a dual function switch when pressing the loop footswitch on the PBC I would be able to scroll through the button pages and when the loop button is disengaged one of the external...
  16. eljodon

Attenuator Line Out Squealing

This is a common issue when using a dummy load especially if you get close to the amp. I ended up buying a GigRig Humdinger which is actually a box for running 2 amps and it has an isolated transformer plus a phase switch and it worked for me quite well. The more gain you use the more "squeal"...
Back