Search results

1. jjozwia

What case is GT22 in on RJM homepage?

This is the first pic on the rjmmusic.com homepage, anyone know what case this is? Looks like exactly the type & size I've been looking for... GT22 + 2 pedals in a lift style case Cheers
  2. jjozwia

Post breadcrumbs

Would it be possible to return the navigation breadcrumbs for forum posts? Posts within this forum are descriptive when looking at 'New Posts' Effect Gizmo / RG-16 / Rack Gizmo / Mini Effect Gi Posts within PBC, LT, GT all show as 'General Discussion' so when looking at 'New Posts' it's...
  3. jjozwia

Remote GT

Wow Ron, had to try this... has to be about the stupidestly simple setup ever! Seriously took 5 minutes (if that) and that was only because had to download the manual to look it up. So awesome just running as one giant beast! That is all :)
  4. jjozwia

Looking for firmware upgrade assistance

I'm not sure how I managed this but it seems I've somehow borked my GT22 and cannot get into firmware update mode. Trying to upgrade from 2.2.0 to 2.3.1... Unziped the firmware and put MMGT231.rjf file on a thumb drive (only file on drive) Booted the unit holding the two little black buttons...
  5. jjozwia

Preset and hold function display question

Is it possible to allow certain LCDs to display only the primary function and not what is assigned to hold? I have a few buttons assigned to presets and when held down call my lead scene on AxeFx. AWESOME, works flawlessly! What I didn't care for was losing half the name of my presets to the...
  6. jjozwia

Tempo BPM display

When I first got my GT and was tinkering around I want to say remember seeing the tempo BPM in the main display when tapping a new tempo. After configuring for my AxeFx haven't been able to replicate that so I'm either smoking crack and never existed, missing a setup somewhere, or a setting I...
  7. jjozwia

Is it possible to revert to previous IA in IA grouping?

I have my AxeFx scenes assigned to an IA group and have group set to not allow all of them to be off. When I change to a preset, scene1 is automatically selected as active, works perfect. What I would like to do in addition to that is have a IA revert feature and not finding a way I could...
  8. jjozwia

MMGTEditor v2.2.0 bug or user error?

Sorry if posted already, didn't find anything related on forum. I'm running the editor on a Win8.1 machine. When I'm on the buttons tab if I right click one of the LCD displays, select Type, then select any option such as Bank Down, Bank Up, IA, IA Mode, etc. the LCD is changes to some other...
Back