1. TONVS

Issue with button assignation

It works! It's alive!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks
  2. TONVS

Thanks Ron
  3. TONVS

Hi Ron: i've got some issue with my mastermind pbc, i just created a new page (page 4) to controlling 2 new devices with a looper expander decibel eleven. In page 1, i've set the function button to call page 4, but does't work. What am i doing wrong? can u help me please. Many thanks...
  4. TONVS

Mastermind Firmware 3.1.10 / Editor 3.1.7

Thanks Ron! May be in the future you can add more Source audio pedals, like the prgrammable EQ (very common) :)! Many Thanks again!
  5. TONVS

Thanks Ron, i've got some source audio pedals, and will be helpfull for me and my pedalboard!!!!!
  6. TONVS

Yes, i mean, ive got an issue with the editor software, that not includes Source audio support, and its the 3.1.2 version.....
  7. TONVS

Hi Ron! Thanks for the update! I just try the new update (3.1.2), but can't find the Source audio pedal support.... may ask you for some help? regards!
  8. TONVS

Anyone running wet/dry with PBC?

I use WDW by now: GTR -> volume pedal ->cry baby 595 Wah -> PBC L1: bit commander L2: compressor mxr L3: OD wampler euphoria L4: jhs angry charlie L5: tremolo L6: ISP noise Out 1-4/In 5-6: - Out 5-6: Dry Amp (Mesa mark V:25) L7: Source audio eq programmable L8: Source audio stereo chorus...
  9. TONVS

How I'm using the PBC...demo vid

Thanks!!!! i had no idea about the PBC can do all this!!!!!!! i just use the preset mode (with songs part), but Grouping or IA are new concepts for me....
  10. TONVS

What audio plugs are you guys using?

Just plywood, black painted. It works!
  11. TONVS

What audio plugs are you guys using?

I'm using right now a "second floor". This liberates a lot of space in the "first floor", for other pedals, or any kind of plugs. The system is Wet dry wet :D
  12. TONVS

my PBC just turns crazy!!!!!

Hi : I've got a problem when transfered my setup from the software to pbc(version 2.1.2): The PBC just turns crazy, the order of buttons in preset mode are completly wrong....for example: preset n°1 is in the 3rd button, and so.... please help me. Never happend before! Thanks!
  13. TONVS

Wiring pedals for stereo / parallel

That's what i made, and it works! no any problem since i wired my pbc like Ron Says.
  14. TONVS

MASTERMIND PBC FIRMWARE 2.0 Beta 5

I'll try tonight! Thanks!
  15. TONVS

Issue with PBC Stereo setup

Excellent!!!! thanks for the tip
  16. TONVS

Attached you can find my rig setup schemes. Everything is like the manual. except the mono pedals in stereo setup...
  17. TONVS

Last Weekend i tried again, and nothing happens yet, In both channels the eq and the chorus mute the chain. When i run my rig in "Mono" trough just one of the amps...everything runs ok. If you want i can send you my RJM file whit the config.
  18. TONVS

i just sent you a video with the problem to support@rjmmusic.com
  19. TONVS

just like the manual. i follow the schematics.
  20. TONVS

The only thing different between the PBC manual scheme and my gear, is that the pedals on loops 7-8 are mono. But is weird because works great in channel 2.... :(
Back