Search results

1. Lp59

Axe Fx III Control Switch

This would be very helpfull for those using a GT and a FC.
  2. Lp59

What's your pre-edit routine?

Same as OP, I only save the rjs file named 1,2,3,4,etc in a folder named by the firmware version. If I have to go back to an older version I know what was the used FW. But since the last FW everything is pretty bug free and stable.
  3. Lp59

Can't rename IA steps in Global preset

Thanks Ron, take your time and a happy new year!
  4. Lp59

Can someone please try if it works on your side? Or if my question needs explanation.
  5. Lp59

In my global preset I have cycle IA and can't rename the steps. I type, click done, check again and is blank. Last firmware on Axe FX III and GT16.
  6. Lp59

MASTERMIND GT FIRMWARE 4.2.3 / EDITOR 4.2.0

Happy here, no problem, everything syncs perfectly. Awesome job Ron. Happy Christmas to you and team.
  7. Lp59

Create a local page for the presets you want to use with looper together with scene control. Avoiding the global scene problem.
  8. Lp59

Scenes used to maintain IA states without saving

Is revert scene on in the global settings of the Axe?
  9. Lp59

I understand, thanks for the inside explanations and for the continuous improvements.
  10. Lp59

Thanks Ron, it's working even with midi merge On and Bidirectional Midi. But it makes surface an older problem I explained here earlier: I have to check Ignore Incoming PC to on. If I leave it to off, when I'm sending a PC with a IA switch and I want to stay on the same GT preset, the GT switch...
  11. Lp59

IA'S Remain On After Scene Change On Axe FX III

You have to turn on Scene Revert in a menu (Global?) of the Axe setup
  12. Lp59

This happened only when I reboot the Axe. And it does it only once, after that it continue to behave with the same error, right scene in the Axe, and wrong on the GT. This was all working in the Axe-Fx II.
  13. Lp59

I ungrouped all scenes in all presets. The GT still shows default scene 4 on preset 9, and Axe follows the cc#34 from my iPad and is on scene 1. I rebooted the Axe and it worked for 3 seconds, and then back to the same mystery. The GT showed the default scene 4, then I guess the GT polled the...
  14. Lp59

I did already ungrouped the scenes on preset 9 for testing, as you can see in my settings, no success. Should I nonetheless ungroup all presets to see if it works with preset 9?
  15. Lp59

I must add that I have cc#34 for Scene Select in the Axe in Midi Setup. If I leave it to None, the scene does not change according to the CC# I send from my iPad.
  16. Lp59

Thanks for looking.
  17. Lp59

On/On with different names

Turn OFF in each IA switch Send On Preset Change, and Update On Preset Change.
  18. Lp59

It is turned on, when I bypass a block in Axe~ Edit, it is well reflected on the GT. Scenes seem not to be updated.
  19. Lp59

Thanks Ron, it works. Marvelous! I have a preset that default to scene 1, I add in my iPad a cc#34 to get scene 4, the Axe goes to scene 4, but the GT stays on scene 1. Is there a solution for the GT to follow the scene in the Axe? I tried cc link in the IA's scene buttons with no success. The...
  20. Lp59

Can I assign cc#34 in the Axe for scene control and play with the value to get the scene I want to recall? Will it not conflict with the sysex that are assigned in the GT OS? Can't test it right now, but will give it a try. Thanks a lot.
Back