Search results

1. G

Source Audio Pedals

Just bought a Source Audio Kingmaker pedal, on the way now. I think the answer is I must buy a Neurohub for it, but does anyone know if the Mastermind would possibly pass USB Midi data to this pedal by connecting the the USB-Device to the pedal? I send MIDI program changes to several pedals that...
  2. G

MIDI Clock Settings Changed

I have updated both my Firmware for the Mastermind PBC and the Editor to 4.6.1. The MIDI Clock options have changed to Off, Receive, Transmit and Auto. I want it set to Slave and pass MIDI Clock data from the Bandhelper App to my pedals. Which do I use???
  3. G

PBC, Mission SP-1 and Strymon Mobius Wah control

Can I get some guidance on how and how well the Mission SP-1 works with the Strymon Mobius as a Wah pedal? My Crybaby Wah died and have decided to go with an Expression pedal to use my Mobius as a Wah (tried it in auto-wah mode and sound great). Was shopping for expression pedals and discover...
  4. G

Remotely triggering Presets?

I am in the process of automating my pedalboard with MIDI, running a MIDI file from Bandhelper. I would like to send CC messages to select Presets in the bank I have selected for the song, but I could not find CC's for Presets, only for Loops. Is this not possible?
  5. G

Question about MIDI triggering a note on a Korg Kronos

Hoping someone with Midi background can help me. I am using a set of Korg PK-5A Basspedals to play my Kronos Keyboard while playing guitar in a 2 piece band. I use it to trigger bass, synth and sample sounds. This is all fine. The Basspedals are operated in Mono Mode such that the note holds...
  6. G

Boomerang 3 MIDI control?

Wondering if someone here can help me who knows more about Midi than I. I have set up presets to send CC messages to devices before, so I understand how to create "Actions". I have a need to trigger a loop to start when I choose a new Preset. I am able to start and stop loops on my Timeline, but...
  7. G

Suggestions for new pedalboard with Ethos preamp

Trying to decide how to incorporate the Ethos Clean Fusion that I have ordered into my Mastermind PBC loop setup. Initially I assumed the Mastermind output would just go into the Ethos, just like you come out of it to a guitar amp, then the Ethos goes to the PA. My goal is to create a pedalboard...
  8. G

MIDI Changes in the Song Settings?

RJM: First, thanks for a WONDERFUL product. My PBC Mastermind has made my rock gear geek dreams come true. I don't know if this request for a future update is possible, or if you guys take requests (I don't take requests, especially if they are for Freebird), but anyway... So I set my rig up...
  9. G

Requested Feature: Per Song MIDI Changes?

RJM: First, thanks for a WONDERFUL product. My PBC Mastermind has made my rock gear geek dreams come true. I don't know if this request for a future update is possible, or if you guys take requests (I don't take requests, especially if they are for Freebird), but anyway... So I set my rig up...
  10. G

Strymon Big Sky Parallel question

I have my board set up with Big Sky in 9 and Timeline in 10. I was looking at options for running direct into a PA for small gigs. I have a Line 6 POD, which works OK, then I read that the Big Sky has a cabinet simulator, which I had not realized. With this, they recommend running the Reverb at...
  11. G

Momentary Preset

Can someone help with this? I would like to be able to activate either my delay only (device 10), or a Preset that I have set up with the Delay on, but activate it MOMENTARILY, so that the delay comes on when the button is pressed, but turns off when you let go. I was hoping this could be...
  12. G

MIDI Help

This is probably a weird MIDI request, but hoping this can be done, and someone can help me do it. I would like to create a Preset so that, when I choose it, Mastermind sends MIDI info to an attached keyboard and plays a particular note. Here is the scenario: First off, my pedalboard setup is...
  13. G

Loops not work after Firmware update

Just performed the latest firmware update 3.1.4 and the only loops that work now are 3,4,6 and 8. This applies to whether I pull up the Loop page on the PC Editor or just go to the Loop mode on the Mastermind itself. I was fine before the update...have never had an issue.
  14. G

Scrolling Names

How do you make the names of presets/songs scroll so you can see them completely?
  15. G

Nova Drive

Nova Drive is not listed as a device. Will settings for one of the other TC products work?
  16. G

Editor and loop question

Love the Mastermind, I am just now delving into how to best organize the presets. The song/setlist function is awesome. Have a couple of questions: I know there are hundreds of presets, but I was wondering...is there a way to assign turning a particular loop or set of loops on and off within a...
Back