Search results

1. Jrogg75

Trade my GT22 for your GT16??

I need to scale down.... and have a mint GT22 I’d like to trade someone for a mint GT16. lemme know!!
  2. Jrogg75

PBC cutting my trails during Axe3 scene switch

Nvmd. Figured it out!
  3. Jrogg75

PBC cutting my trails during Axe3 scene switch

I have made multiple scenes with the exact same delay and reverb blocks.... wither the only difference at all between scenes being a diff drive block. When I switch scenes using the manual buttons on the front of the Axe3.... my wet effects continue to ring out with zero noticeable cut-out or...
  4. Jrogg75

Proper cables for using mono pedals in stereo loop

This could be already posted here.... but I wanted to make it obvious because I see this come up often. Here are the 2 cables you need to order from www.best-tronics.com if you want to use a mono pedal in the stereo loops WHILE RUNNING STEREO: ADP31R-18 – Ring Disconnect Cable ADP32R-18 –...
  5. Jrogg75

DONE: Global Preset LED

Awesome!! Thank you Ron!
  6. Jrogg75

DONE: Global Preset LED

I noticed that on one of the more recent updates, the Global Preset now lights up the same LED as the actual preset that its sitting on. It used to just go black which was a good visual for me to know I was in Global. Is there anyway to edit the LED on the Global Preset? I'd actually love to...
  7. Jrogg75

Mastermind Firmware 3.1.10 / Editor 3.1.7

Stumbled across a new improvement in the latest firmware..... and I'm so happy about it. When I'm in the song and I'm assigning presets to the song, the list of "available presets" now stays where it's at instead of going back to available preset #1 each time. This used to drive me NUTS...
  8. Jrogg75

FEATURE REQUEST LIST

I would love to jump into this topic. I currently have done something similar to what you mentioned Ron. Have grouped my presets into groups of 5, which is the number of preset buttons I have available (1-5, button 6 is my tap tempo). I create a song specific set of presets that never get...
  9. Jrogg75

How I'm using the PBC...demo vid

I had to create a new youtube channel, because they don't let you change your email address. So I have uploaded my PBC demo vid to my new channel:
  10. Jrogg75

MASTERMIND PBC 3.0.1 Firmware & Editor

Ron, were you ever able to figure what was going on here and correct it on the official 3.0 release? I doesn't seem to have corrected for me....
  11. Jrogg75

PBC w/ Strymon Nixie App

+100 for this ability!!!!!!
  12. Jrogg75

Mono Pedal in loop 7... cable type

Ron... I want to run my DMMTT (mono) delay pedal in loop 7 with the rest of my wet stereo pedals in loops 8-10 (I'm currently just running the DMMTT in one of my mini Gizmo loops). I read your instructions on the fact that I need the special "mono to stereo converter cable" to be able to do...
  13. Jrogg75

This did not seem to work for me. First off, when I uncheck the "Update State On Preset Change" button, my tap feature doesn't work at all, even with my Midi devices. That has to be checked for the tap to work in any capacity.... and has been that way since I got the PBC in June 2015. Next...
  14. Jrogg75

Nice, I was able to make that work. Only thing I'm still missing is how to program my tap button to manually send taps when I tap out with PBC. Currently, PBC is only making tempo changes with a new preset or song tempo. But not manually with my tap button.
  15. Jrogg75

Is there a quick instruction on how to set up the function switch to send the analog tap signal?
  16. Jrogg75

YES!!!!!! Very stoked to dive into this and help test out the BETA! That is a load of great changes! Well done Ron!
  17. Jrogg75

Strymon Pedals/Midi

I have a 2nd row riser for all my wet pedals... so they are higher than the 3rd row... which gives me room to plug the midi cables in with clearance. Liberian is nearly pointless. Really only saves you time to name the presets and swap them around.
  18. Jrogg75

ASlso... I think I misread your question... here are the settings for the Device on and off feature....
  19. Jrogg75

SREAD..... Here are the screen shots of my Midi Device Preset +/- page. This is where I can scroll up and down through the presets of my Timeline, Bigsky and H9. Then, I've attached the screen shots of the top left button. The normal button is the "return to page 1" settings... and the Hold...
Back