Search results

1. dougc84

Mini Effect Gizmo Routing Question

So I downscaled my setup - sold my rack, my Mastermind GT, shelved my MEG, and went with a Helix Floor and a few pedals in the FX loops. The routing options are fantastic and load-in takes a fraction of the time without a Kemper and a snake and a massive pedalboard. However, I miss some of the...
  2. dougc84

Compact GT/Turbo PBC?

Hey Ron et. al, Long time since I've been on the forums - hope all's been well with everyone. I've been using the GT/22 for almost a year now, and for my main gig (worship team at a church), it's been fantastic. Being able to juggle MIDI for several Strymon pedals, a MEG with some pedals, and...
  3. dougc84

Bug Found - 3.1

Hey Ron, Found a bug tonight. I know I've got some other bugs to deal with that I'd get back to you on, but I simply haven't had time (regarding Kemper effect names showing). I have, on my page 2, PC + and PC - buttons for both my Strymon Timeline and Strymon Bigsky. They were named...
  4. dougc84

Question w/ Kemper

Originally, I had my MMGT set up to work one-to-one with the Kemper's performance mode. This was all well and good, but, because I augment the Kemper with other MIDI-controlled devices, I found this is actually not optimal. I have started using the Kemper's performance mode to store my "base"...
  5. dougc84

3.0 Bugs

Hey Ron, Got a couple head-scratchers for ya. I've been rebuilding my pedalboard, and things have been basically powered down for a couple weeks. Last time I used the MMGT was for an acoustic set, where I have several acoustic presets set up that basically control both my Strymon Timeline's...
  6. dougc84

Issues with GT 22

Hey all (and Ron), First off, I got my GT 22 this week. I'm beyond excited. It's part of my dream rig, and I'm incredibly happy this is beneath my feet. Ron's been a tremendous help with questions via email and this forum, and I can't thank him enough for everything he's doing with RJM. So...
  7. dougc84

Questions Before Purchase - MIDI, Phantom Power, etc.

Hey all, I'm new here, but I've been in Reddit mode (read without creating an account) for a while. I'm currently working on building a new rig, and, at the moment, I'm quite happy. It consists of a wah, two overdrive pedals being switched with an RJM Mini Effect Gizmo, a Kemper (rack-mount)...
Back