Search results

1. J

Old GT won’t update

Hi there, I recently pulled out my GT16 that I ordered in 2015, used until 2017, and has been sitting since. The firmware is 3.4.9. I can’t get it to update. I followed the instructions to a T, but nothing happens. I tried installing the 4.0 firmware and the newest firmware. Is it too old...
  2. J

OS X El Capitan Public Beta

I can't connect to the Mastermind GT from the MMGT Editor. I'm guessing its because I updated my OS X to the El Capitan Public Beta. Has anyone with the El Capitan public beta had this issue?
  3. J

Saved .RJS File

Hey guys, I saved the settings from my MMGT/16 on my computer. When I hit open recent it says "Error validating file: Unable to open file". Is there anything I can do to open this file? I can't even find the file on my mac. It won't show up in a search. My goal is to load the settings of my...
  4. J

Bradshaw Switcher

Hi there! I have a full Bradshaw looper and boards. I got a MMGT/16 and I would love to use it with the Bradshaw switcher. I have them hooked up and sound coming out of the amp, but I can't get them to talk. I can't change any loops. I have the proper CC#'s in for each loop. There must be...
Back